City Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 21/22 | Page 44 | Vital Football

City Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC News - Ferran Torres: Man City agree to sell forward to Barcelona
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59760266

Since when has compliance with FFP mattered to any of the Spanish clubs? And it would be nice to know the source of this mysterious 'bank loan'?

I hope we wait until the cheque clears before Torres gets on a plane. ....

Rules are different for some clubs who can be millions in debt yet still get through FFP, surely the worry is clubs like Barcelona who have had a free hand in the Transfer market and managed to build up debts so much that they have to get a loan to buy players, UEFA should concentrate on these clubs in order that great clubs like this are managed better and reduce their debts and I know I have said this on numerous occasions stop having a go at Clubs who do

I wonder how they are going to manage the Covid19 situation……..players travelling from various countries and then mixing…..

We bought Ferran to replace sane, after signing Torres, he became exceptional and now is trying to replace Augero suddenly Barcelona is going to take him away. We forgot about sane replacement and augero suddenly we are feeder club to top clubs.however We are not worried about losing sane and Torres because now we are having Pep. Moreover we concluded these players are effective only because of PEP system. But sane during this season emerged back to his best.if we turn back to history players like de Bruyne and Mo sold initially by Chelsea when they thought they are not essential . Now look at Chelsea fans who are always in regret mood for their past transfer activities . We cannot stop players against their wishes but we are in the process of letting top players!! Sane is not a failure at bayern now!! Next Torres . All are not sancho,Brahim Diaz or Denis Suarez ,Now we are selling Mo salah and de bruyne kind of top players.How to stop this cycle happening?? Or we have to accept this Chelsea type cycle in our squad ?? Or Daniel levy/ Napoli owner is still having the right approach in transfer market ??

guys See the next two players on agenda
May be rumours but doesn’t suit our present approach .

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2...-keen-on-signing-joao-cancelo-bernardo-silva/

Barcelona might not be done raiding Manchester City, with 27-year-old Portuguese duo Joao Cancelo and Bernardo Silva reportedly on their radar.
It is impossible to keep players who don't want to play for City. By now I would have hoped that our youth system would have have produced more home growns, but it is what it is, and if top Spanish Clubs come calling with top money and fine weather, then it is hard to keep them.

It is impossible to keep players who don't want to play for City. By now I would have hoped that our youth system would have have produced more home growns, but it is what it is, and if top Spanish Clubs come calling with top money and fine weather, then it is hard to keep them.
Barcelona are up to their necks in debt. I just can’t see how they can possibly afford anyone, let alone some of the best players in the world.

We bought Ferran to replace sane, after signing Torres, he became exceptional and now is trying to replace Augero suddenly Barcelona is going to take him away. We forgot about sane replacement and augero suddenly we are feeder club to top clubs.however We are not worried about losing sane and Torres because now we are having Pep. Moreover we concluded these players are effective only because of PEP system. But sane during this season emerged back to his best.if we turn back to history players like de Bruyne and Mo sold initially by Chelsea when they thought they are not essential . Now look at Chelsea fans who are always in regret mood for their past transfer activities . We cannot stop players against their wishes but we are in the process of letting top players!! Sane is not a failure at bayern now!! Next Torres . All are not sancho,Brahim Diaz or Denis Suarez ,Now we are selling Mo salah and de bruyne kind of top players.How to stop this cycle happening?? Or we have to accept this Chelsea type cycle in our squad ?? Or Daniel levy/ Napoli owner is still having the right approach in transfer market ??

The difference here is that we tried to get Sane to sign a new contract however his mother decided that he should go back to Germany and is until we sell Torres out top outgoing money maker. Torres wanted to go to Barcelona and once you get a player who no longer wants to be here then really there is no point in keeping him and we are selling him for more that we bought him which is a rarity for us.

Whilst Barcelona are experiencing financial difficulties and had to take out a loan to buy Torres, we too are wrangling to finance a new deal for a player.

Torres and Sane may actually shine in Leagues where and certainly this is the case in Germany that that Bayern will win the league 9 times out of 10 and even I would look good in the Bayern team, whilst Torres who I thought had a great deal of potential here, had his heart set on Barcelona and will be a good player against lesser defences.

It is impossible to say that we sell are going to turn out great Ian Rush was wanted by Big Mal when he was at Chester but he went elsewhere and Bryan Kidd poached Ryan Giggs off us when he played for our youth teams.

One thing for certain is that players have a short playing span and there is always someone who stands out from the crowd, it a matter of spotting them and our scouts are quite good at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.