Chesterfield | Page 4 | Vital Football

Chesterfield

Chesterfield have released next seasons away kit, which is black.

Problem being, you're not allowed a black away kit in the NL, so that's an awful lot of shirts they can't do anything with now!

They haven't quite adapted yet, have they? :lol:

Remember years ago watching donny at belle view as they were dropping into non league. Wearing a weird quarter red and white shirt or was it hoops?
Anyways
Remember saying how sad it was to see donny go. Hated them as a local derby rival. But wanted them to stay as such.
I feel exactly the same for the spireites. Hated but will be sadly missed.

Chesterfield have released next seasons away kit, which is black.

Problem being, you're not allowed a black away kit in the NL, so that's an awful lot of shirts they can't do anything with now!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

I wouldn't wish the NL on any club, gets harder to get out of all the time and there is always the chance of slipping away altogether. Good luck to 'em!

I feel the National League needs another promotion spot considering getting some of the teams down there. And obvious quality when you think both us and Vegan Rovers have managed to stay up.
Problem is football league clubs vote on it and why would they vote to increase chances of being relegated

I feel the National League needs another promotion spot considering getting some of the teams down there. And obvious quality when you think both us and Vegan Rovers have managed to stay up.
Problem is football league clubs vote on it and why would they vote to increase chances of being relegated
No while we are in the football league keep it as it is thank you.

We've done the hard miles.....twice. Let some other so and so's do their stretch. Anything which reduces the chances or maintains the status quo regarding returning to the pit of doom is fine by me.

Those were exactly my point at the end. Yet I bet last season we would have loved to have an extra promotion spot.

They lauded it over us for many a season and once again they have debts but still managed to pay a top 5 budget (O Grady oh dear!) this season so I have no sympathy. They can languish and see what it's like in the NL for a few seasons for me.

I can't believe it has taken the FA so long - this was raised last summer. The following appeared in our Season Preview:

"Further scandal erupted over the club in July with news of an FA investigation into the payment of players and fielding one player under a false name in a reserve match."

Must have been a very complicated investigation, to have taken a year.

I wouldn't wish the NL on any club, gets harder to get out of all the time and there is always the chance of slipping away altogether. Good luck to 'em!

Yeh, just at National League North next season.... York, Stockport, Kidderminster, Boston, Chester, Darlington, and then you'll have Torquay in the South division.