Chancellor and Health Secretary (n/g) | Page 8 | Vital Football

Chancellor and Health Secretary (n/g)

Mr Johnson is going to cause even more chaos if he is left in office until the autumn. He may have resigned as Tory leader but he’s still PM.

God knows what happens next, Labour might table a no confidence vote but are the Tories going to vote against themselves and trigger an election?

Full blown constitutional crisis.

How slack are they have they not cottoned on yet. Agent Johnson has more wrecking work to do and will do it unless stopped. He's duped them again.

We need him back so that we aren't invaded by Russia.

In his leaving speech he modestly pointed out that he led the world in supporting Ukraine.

Why have the Tories made him resign? In the words of the DM, don't they know there's a war on?

Many on this board predicted the short term that boris would enjoy before being ousted by the ruthless tory machine. Absolutely predictable.

Well done to those posters.
Thank you.
I had a bet immediately after the landslide election victory that Johnson would not lead the Tories in the next GE.
Got 5/1 which I thought was quite short but as it’s turned out, nice return for a tenner, which will now go on Gills as league two champions
WGUAFC

Edit- the tenner not the winnings.
I’m not a total idiot, although some might argue differently 😂

Just realised he’s also screwed the 1922 committee, they can’t oust him if he’s no longer leader.

they will agree the process and timescale within days.
The new leader once elected will go to the palace to be confirmed as PM. If boris has not resigned then he will also be summoned to the palace and the monarch and the queen will ask the new leader to be PM. So no real crisis just standard process.

Last edited:
Don't tar politicians of other parties with the same brush. Johnson wanted people to think all politicians are as lowly as him. Unfortunately many are buying his bs, as they did when he was voted in.

You've demonstrated another reason why the bloke was a stain on our democracy.

Ps, obviously many politicians are self serving to varying degrees but Johnson plumbed new depths. There are some decent politicians in all parties.

we do obviously get caught up in the whole all politicians or specific politicians bad media circus.

if people were to watch the actual debates and committees then a different picture emerges. A lot of good work goes unreported.

one example is that of Paul Scully who has been praised by all sides for trying to sort out the postoffice scandal. Many other members work diligently together cross party.

they will agree the process and timescale within days.
The new leader once elected will go to the palace to be confirmed as PM. If boris has not resigned then he will also be summoned to the palace and the monarch and the queen will ask the new leader to be PM. So no real crisis just standard process.

Except that the elcetion process takes 6 weeks and will be bloody. In the meantime agent Johnson burrows in, lays mines and hopes for something to turn up. Get him out now. As it stands he is weak and useless but his party is weaker and more useless.

we do obviously get caught up in the whole all politicians or specific politicians bad media circus.

if people were to watch the actual debates and committees then a different picture emerges. A lot of good work goes unreported.

one example is that of Paul Scully who has been praised by all sides for trying to sort out the postoffice scandal. Many other members work diligently together cross party.
Well said. Lazy to just tar everybidy.

I've also known plenty of people involved in politics who have never made a penny out of it or even intended to. Done what they thought was right (whether I personally agreed with their politics or not).

I don't like this cartoon. I believe it presents a stereotype Jew and suggests that Jews run the whole show. I hope no one flags it. I hope no one takes it down, except the poster perhaps. I hope no one gets banned/suspended.

well spotted jokerman. On first quick view i thought it was just the point of puppeteers. Just noticed the german voice.

hope VG thought the same and will now delete it.

well spotted jokerman. On first quick view i thought it was just the point of puppeteers. Just noticed the german voice.

hope VG thought the same and will now delete it.

Not sure what all the fuss is about.
Neither Klaus Schawb or Boris are Jewish, and Klaus has has a strong German accent.

Not sure what all the fuss is about.
Neither Klaus Schawb or Boris are Jewish, and Klaus has has a strong German accent.

👍🏻
I had to look Schwab up. I was wrong. Still don’t like the cartoon. Then I looked up the cartoonist too. Don’t think I like him either.

I work in local government, there's a good number of councillors that genuinely care, work hard and want to do the best for their area and constituents, more power to them in a sector that is chronically underfunded and understaffed after years of austerity cuts and trying to implement government edicts.

However, there are also a significant number of politicians even at our level who have little interest in anything other than boosting their ego or for the perceived spot in the limelight. I'll let you guess which party the vast, vast majority of these represent.

I work in local government, there's a good number of councillors that genuinely care, work hard and want to do the best for their area and constituents, more power to them in a sector that is chronically underfunded and understaffed after years of austerity cuts and trying to implement government edicts.

However, there are also a significant number of politicians even at our level who have little interest in anything other than boosting their ego or for the perceived spot in the limelight. I'll let you guess which party the vast, vast majority of these represent.

same in all walks of life. Staff who work hard and are conscientious and dependable v the ones who take all of their time 'networking' or lazing or working from home or off sick constantly.