Chancellor and Health Secretary (n/g) | Page 10 | Vital Football

Chancellor and Health Secretary (n/g)

I paid the majority of what I get paid. Invested my pension, which allowed me to retire early. Shares paid for my windows to be renewed, and a new washing machine and dishwasher. Who do i thank? I thank my lucky stars!

I paid the majority of what I get paid. Invested my pension, which allowed me to retire early. Shares paid for my windows to be renewed, and a new washing machine and dishwasher. Who do i thank? I thank my lucky stars!
Got my windows replaced because I couldn't spend the money down the pub in lockdown.:grinning:

The biggest problem is the system. We very much have a two party system with whips to make sure the members tow the line.That works well if the leader is sailing in the right direction. If not well good politicians basically are almost powerless. For years now good politicians have been warning about Boris Johnson.Those politicians included Tories like Rory Stewart and many others. But nobody had the power to stop him .Our system dictates he is right regardless of the rights and wrongs.It basically shows how powerful these party machines are .The trouble is the next Tory leader could be worse.
The fact is very few of us have any power to stop that happening.

Roderick James Nugent Stewart (love that name!) isn't a politician, he's a teacher at Yale. I see good old Sky asked him if he would be standing for PM yesterday lol

Btw, what does 40 new hospitals mean?

I thought it meant 40 new hospitals but apparently it doesn't.

Can anyone enlighten me?

I can. Basically if a new drinks vending machine is put in the lobby of an existing hospital, or a maternity ward gets a coat of paint, that counts (according to our disgraced ex pm) as a NEW hospital. Yet another lie that is so dodgy, so utterly vacuous that even the National Audit Office announced it is compelled to investigate the claim.