Chancellor and Health Secretary (n/g) | Page 7 | Vital Football

Chancellor and Health Secretary (n/g)

It was all so predictable that sex booze and lies would get the better of him. The only surprise it was not his own sexual conduct that got him, but another.

The worst pm in my life, who has done more damage to politics than any other person.

After the Cameron and Boris disasters, Etonions should be banned from taking high office

Many of us called him out as a deceitful liar years ago. The biggest shame is that his remaining work colleagues woke up to his deliberate dishonesty far too late. .

They simply waited for something to arise that they were completely clean of, and then stuck the knife in. Every other lie/policy had other members implicated, this one was pretty much on Alex de Feffel himself

It was all so predictable that sex booze and lies would get the better of him. The only surprise it was not his own sexual conduct that got him, but another.

The worst pm in my life, who has done more damage to politics than any other person.

After the Cameron and Boris disasters, Etonions should be banned from taking high office

I'd still argue Cameron, as it was he who put party before country, divided the country to an insane degree, and led the way to chancers like Alexander to come in.

Competency, obviously Alex is the worst in terms of competence, but in terms of negative long term impact for the country, Cameron.

The Tories now have 2 years to return to being conservatives. All those toasting their current plight , might do well to remember the Tories are masters of turnarounds , and are unlikely to pass up an opportunity. If they don't drift to more Conservative policies , they will lose the next election.

The Tories now have 2 years to return to being conservatives. All those toasting their current plight , might do well to remember the Tories are masters of turnarounds , and are unlikely to pass up an opportunity. If they don't drift to more Conservative policies , they will lose the next election.

You mean move towards the centre?

It would be a good idea as under Mr Johnson they appear to have been doing their utmost to piss off their core support.

You mean move towards the centre?

It would be a good idea as under Mr Johnson they appear to have been doing their utmost to piss off their core support.

Johnson got in on a brexit ticket , but he has failed to take back control. He has proven himself to be a globalist , and brexiteers voted for the opposite.

Johnson got in on a brexit ticket , but he has failed to take back control. He has proven himself to be a globalist , and brexiteers voted for the opposite.

Utter nonsense (unless you’d like to quantify what he should have done?)

Brown people rounded up in gulags given his previous comments I'd expect

exactly which comments? The guy was always a self centred liar and all of this was totally predictable but he is no right wing fascist.

the party and our real rulers reluctantly used him and it worked and now his time is up. Once the new leader is chosen its sadly all back to normal.

exactly which comments? The guy was always a self centred liar and all of this was totally predictable but he is no right wing fascist.

the party and our real rulers reluctantly used him and it worked and now his time is up. Once the new leader is chosen its sadly all back to normal.

Wasn't about Boris mate - check the thread

He’s talking about VG, not Mr Johnson I believe.

Please, Durham Police, issue Starmer with a fine then maybe we'll get a clean sweep of the crap and two effective Leaders who will focus on sorting this shitstorm out.

Please, Durham Police, issue Starmer with a fine then maybe we'll get a clean sweep of the crap and two effective Leaders who will focus on sorting this shitstorm out.

you would get two leaders pushing the same agendas that only differ slightly as they pay their dues to the corporates and donors (including foreign givernments and think tanks).

Basically nothing is changing.

I don't vote Labour or Conservative.

If Labour get a new leader i might be tempted.

I currently vote Green and have done for a long while.

As a general point i think 99% of MP's are totally removed from reality.

How can they understand financial pressures on families when they have all thier bills paid by the tax payer?

Many on this board predicted the short term that boris would enjoy before being ousted by the ruthless tory machine. Absolutely predictable.

Well done to those posters.

I don't vote Labour or Conservative.

If Labour get a new leader i might be tempted.

I currently vote Green and have done for a long while.

As a general point i think 99% of MP's are totally removed from reality.

How can they understand financial pressures on families when they have all thier bills paid by the tax payer?

Aren't all civil servants, public sector workers, police and military etc paid by the tax payer lol.

Don't tar politicians of other parties with the same brush. Johnson wanted people to think all politicians are as lowly as him. Unfortunately many are buying his bs, as they did when he was voted in.

You've demonstrated another reason why the bloke was a stain on our democracy.

Ps, obviously many politicians are self serving to varying degrees but Johnson plumbed new depths. There are some decent politicians in all parties.