Chancellor and Health Secretary (n/g) | Page 5 | Vital Football

Chancellor and Health Secretary (n/g)

Boris is the best tory leader by far. Incompetent and hardly follows anything through. Who will get his job, another tory withe same policies lol. The difference is that the new person may be competent which means:
- they will definitely win the next election
- they will hit us with real tory policies

so really in practical terms exactly which policies will change that will benefit the electorate. Its all smoke and mirrors, same people in power and same people pulling the strings.

Boris is the best tory leader by far. Incompetent and hardly follows anything through. Who will get his job, another tory withe same policies lol. The difference is that the new person may be competent which means:

so really in practical terms exactly which policies will change that will benefit the electorate. Its all smoke and mirrors, same people in power and same people pulling the strings.
Yep , agree with that

Not, if I’ve alluded to, Mr Johnson has no intention of going anywhere and calls a snap election before Monday (he is not under any obligation to accept the result of the 1922 committee confidence vote by the way).

Already Trumpesque rumblings coming out of Number 10 that he has the ‘mandate of 14 million voters’.

Already Trumpesque rumblings coming out of Number 10 that he has the ‘mandate of 14 million voters'

There has been a 'Trumpesque' effort from the MSM , to remove Boris from office.
Many people (incl. some very powerful people) want to reverse Brexit.

Not, if I’ve alluded to, Mr Johnson has no intention of going anywhere and calls a snap election before Monday (he is not under any obligation to accept the result of the 1922 committee confidence vote by the way).

Already Trumpesque rumblings coming out of Number 10 that he has the ‘mandate of 14 million voters’.

that would be interesting but how would that aid boris in any way.

that would be interesting but how would that aid boris in any way.

It wouldn’t, but if he’s going down I suspect he’s going to want to take the whole party with him.

Don’t be surprised if he removes the whip from those who have resigned today either.

It’s what he’s always said. Press on until you literally cannot. He’s not going to make it easy for them, and he’ll have no problem finding people to serve. They are going to have to vote him out of the party leadership. If he calls an election which he won’t, believe it or not, I think Her Maj can stop him.

Michael ‘Snake’ Gove sacked 😂

Exacting a bit of revenge there. Bit short sighted when you have so few mps left to rebuild your cabinet and you sack one of them. 'Levelling Up' looks like yet another job Dorries will have to do.

It’s what he’s always said. Press on until you literally cannot. He’s not going to make it easy for them, and he’ll have no problem finding people to serve. They are going to have to vote him out of the party leadership. If he calls an election which he won’t, believe it or not, I think Her Maj can stop him.
Would 96 year old Lizzie really get involved?

Would 96 year old Lizzie really get involved?

I think 96 year old Lizzie is quite capable of kicking them all out, ruling directly, and appointing Anne to take care of the details. And the pair of them would do a better job than anyone else on offer so long as they kept the Windsor men well out of it!

I think 96 year old Lizzie is quite capable of kicking them all out, ruling directly, and appointing Anne to take care of the details. And the pair of them would do a better job than anyone else on offer so long as they kept the Windsor men well out of it!
I'll have a pint/smoke of what your on 😉

Now that actually is a bit Trumpy, if that’s his position. But it’s electoral oblivion for them whether he goes or stays. They’re going to have start thinking like Labour -not next time, maybe the time after that, of more likely…

If he stays (and all the signs say he will) there’s every chance he’ll lose his own seat.

He cares not one jot.

(If he goes however, I think the Tories will win again)

If he stays (and all the signs say he will) there’s every chance he’ll lose his own seat.

He cares not one jot.

(If he goes however, I think the Tories will win again)

Good points, except the last. Buggins turn will help Labour.