Carabao Cup Draw Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Carabao Cup Draw Thread

Not including replays and the two-legged semi-final against York in the FA Trophy, our record under the Cowleys is:

FA Cup - 4/8 Away
League Cup - 3/3 Away
FA Trophy - 4/4 Away
EFL Trophy - 1/4 Away

Overall - 12/19 Away (63%)

...I think. Feel free to correct me.
only 3 league cup games under Cowleys, all away.

no home tie, no replay, no tv money,no crowd/little revenue,sitting in the week when we have to go to exeter following saturday,nobody wanted this one,not easy to get there for us imps down south ,no trains home?,no chance of a giantkilling?

Prutton makes me cringe every time I see and hear him, a terrible presenter.

Prutton and Waddle are currently wittering on about how surprised they are that Wednesday haven't made a single signing this summer.

How embarrassing for them that they don't realise Wednesday have been under a transfer embargo since April for falling foul of spending regulations.

1972 is the last time the Imps played at Ewood Park [the FA Cup]. The previous year the Imps beat Blackburn Rovers over 2 legs in the League Cup. Then its back to the 1950s and Div 2 when the clubs last met.

1972 is the last time the Imps played at Ewood Park [the FA Cup]. The previous year the Imps beat Blackburn Rovers over 2 legs in the League Cup. Then its back to the 1950s and Div 2 when the clubs last met.

Blackburn in 1971 was a replay. My first game at Lincoln.

Not including replays and the two-legged semi-final against York in the FA Trophy, our record under the Cowleys is:

FA Cup - 4/8 Away
League Cup - 3/3 Away
FA Trophy - 4/4 Away
EFL Trophy - 1/4 Away

Overall - 12/19 Away (63%)

...I think. Feel free to correct me.
We mainly got away ties before he arrived, same old same old ...

I have watched City for 54 seasons and we have never been lucky with either home draws or decent ties draws like Carlisle and Hartlepools away were the order of the day!!