Carabao Cup Draw Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Carabao Cup Draw Thread

Well we have played them once already this season, so lets turn around the 1-0 halftime deficit and win 2-0

ketterin imp on the text trying to rustle up an overnight stopover at blackburn -on-sea....he is hardcore

wife on phone to 24 hr solicitor re imminent starting of divorce proceedings
ouch!
plus my passport is out of date!

I think it will be a real good test for this team and show us just how far we have come.
I agree and wouldn't rule out an upset either! With their previous form I reckon the Cowleys will be up for it

But win or lose, I think the experience will help to keep us sharp and at a level above most of our L2 competitors

I'm not as disappointed as most. Bring it on!

Over the years we’ve had some pretty shite draws in the cups. Even in the FA cup run you could only really say Arsenal was a ‘good’ draw, which was almost inevitable anyway given it was a QF.

I thought Ipswich was a good draw as hadn’t been there before. Soon changed my mind with the lack of boozers. Still a cracking day though.

Over the years we’ve had some pretty shite draws in the cups. Even in the FA cup run you could only really say Arsenal was a ‘good’ draw, which was almost inevitable anyway given it was a QF.
in a cup run, 5th tier teams are very unlikely to get more than one draw against a top six team.

On top of a crap draw the prize money for this match wouldn`t even buy a decent fish and chip supper (with a slice of black pudding and scraps) FOR THE TRAVELLING HOARDES OF IMPS WHO WILL TURN UP ON THE NIGHT!

A new ground for most Imps fans I suspect? Not too fussed I’m missing it now as on Hols that week ..... winnable, but a tad disappointing? Maybe take 1-1,500 fans?