Bundesliga | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bundesliga

I have standards to maintain TT
The last hotel I managed before retiring from FT work was 150 yards from the away end. We had 4 tickets for the new North stand and, if we weren't using them for client entertaining, I had them BUT always went and sat in the car to listen to Radio Sheffield much to the amazement of the staff. As you say Aya, standards!

The last hotel I managed before retiring from FT work was 150 yards from the away end. We had 4 tickets for the new North stand and, if we weren't using them for client entertaining, I had them BUT always went and sat in the car to listen to Radio Sheffield much to the amazement of the staff. As you say Aya, standards!

Proper

Ok I'm ditching Schalke after that performance..........pathetic!
Moving to to FC Union Berlin because their kit is top drawer :yes:
using that mantra I’m surprised you’ve stuck with us how long have you been supporting us aya 3 yrs ?

using that mantra I’m surprised you’ve stuck with us how long have you been supporting us aya 3 yrs ?
Come on Bayern let's back to winnin ways today.:yes:Who knew owd TT was a hotelier?:giggle: D'ya think that young Dortmund striker Harland may be worth a bid from St Christopher Bully?:whistle: Stop pickin on Germaine as well ya big bully.:giggle: UTMPB

Come on Bayern let's back to winnin ways today.:yes:Who knew owd TT was a hotelier?:giggle: D'ya think that young Dortmund striker Harland may be worth a bid from St Christopher Bully?:whistle: Stop pickin on Germaine as well ya big bully.:giggle: UTMPB
No idea pal never seen him
union Berlin are 11/1 to win at home pal it could be a close run thing
whose pickin on her seems a reasonable question baring in mind her fickleness regarding her new team,can’t wait to see who it will be next week 🤔

It’s been a decent enough watch for me so far after the initial shock of the empty stadiums. I’ve watched most of 4 games and managed to get into them all, plenty of goals and chances and the last kick of the game equaliser in the game that’s just ended even got me on my feet.

Only ever having watched the odd German league game previously, my initial view is that this league hasn’t quite got the strength in depth of the PL, some players look pretty raw, but maybe it’s too soon to judge them.

Noooo - being a Blade is for life :love:.................anyway my boys are about to kick off - will be great to see some German red and white wizzzzards (ish)!!