Bundesliga | Page 4 | Vital Football

Bundesliga

They are both excellent players, but Werner has been heavily linked with Liverpool for a while now, while Haaland is being watched by the likes of Man Utd, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid. In short, no chance. However, there is a news story today of Southampton being prepared to listen to offers for their star players like Ings and Ward-Prowse, due to money problems. We will probably need to qualify for Europe to have the money and pull, but if we do then yes please!
My post was done wi tongue very much in cheek mi owd pal.:giggle:Big clash on Tuesdi,Dortmund v My Bayern,a Bayern win could mean yet anutha title mi thinks. UTMPB

Last edited:
Well my new team got smashed 4-0 but I’m not here for the glory ( just as well following us) I’m in for the long haul couldn’t bring myself to follow the team at the top that wins everything where’s the fun in that might as well go support man city/Utd /chelsea maybe Liverpool or arsenal in yrs gone by, the little victories mean more when they finally happen 🙏

GET IN 1-0 to BAYERN,WE'RE GUNNA WIN THE LEAGUE and nar your gunna believe us WE'RE GUNNA WIN THE LEAGUE.UTMPB

Jerome Boeteng having a try out for the LA Lakers in his penalty box, who does he think he is, David Ward-Prowse ? No penalty given, because it's Bayern obviously.

A boring stroll for Bayern to their 8th title now. I think the world needs the Premier League back ASAP.

Watched it today with the fake crowd noise.........much better. And also the cut out supporters..........wonder if the Blades will do that.....would love to think I could be virtually there