Bundesliga | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bundesliga

So, I guess we're moving on to a choice of Leverkusen or Werder Bremen now..?

Got to be By the Water Bremen. A pwoper club with pwoper fans.

Leverkusen are like Reading, if Reading had money. Leverkusen, Leipzig, Wolfsburg and Hoffenheim are the plasticy clubs to avoid, and obviously Bayern, because they're c***s.

Currently watching my new team, Borussia Monchengladbach..............who are losing of course.

However I really like their cardboard cut out crowd - it's cool and I would love it if the Blades brought it in. Also, of course, a full-house rendering of the GCB song should be played on a continuous loop throughout the game.....why not? :yes:

Currently watching my new team, Borussia Monchengladbach..............who are losing of course.

However I really like their cardboard cut out crowd - it's cool and I would love it if the Blades brought it in. Also, of course, a full-house rendering of the GCB song should be played on a continuous loop throughout the game.....why not? :yes:
Can’t see us doin that aya pigs have been doin it for yrs,not seen the bloke who collects them back up on 60 mins tho as he has to get back home early for his tea
how long do you reckon before you settle on Munich with rod aya ?

Second weekend of watching and I have to say it's not a good experience for me,
anyone else not that interested or do you think it will get better?

I’m not that interested to the point of I haven’t watched it I do have to do the super 6 though as we have a comp at work and I won on the sky bet treble this week which is concentrating on the bundesliga as it’s the only live footy available in Europe

Not seen any of it. I'm still enjoying watching old games from the world cups on our local sports channel.
East Germany beat west Germany 1=0 last night in their final group game in 74.

Strange though how Berti vogts seems to have more hair now than he had back then.

The trouble with highlights si that a goal is scored evdery couple of minutes so when I watch the Germans lot it appears boring with no strong involment for me.

Chips, it's the same as Question Time- not the same without a live audience it loses it's edge, it's balance, it's 'watchability'.

Timo Werner scores 2 as Leipzig lead 4-0 away at Mainz,go ger him St Christopher,if not go for Haaland at Dortmund.:giggle: UTMPB

They are both excellent players, but Werner has been heavily linked with Liverpool for a while now, while Haaland is being watched by the likes of Man Utd, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid. In short, no chance. However, there is a news story today of Southampton being prepared to listen to offers for their star players like Ings and Ward-Prowse, due to money problems. We will probably need to qualify for Europe to have the money and pull, but if we do then yes please!