Bulgaria vs England | Page 4 | Vital Football

Bulgaria vs England

They have a free drop off creche service for while youre in the store. My wife has a friend who used to go there and drop her kid off and just went to the cafe for am hour to get some peace and quiet. ??

This board feels like a crèche sometimes :-)

Not far wrong actually. They had a creche and my toddler was in it but we got a call and had to take him out. Going round the place with a hyperactive toddler made it even worse.

You took the wrong boy home, ya b'stard! :-)

Last edited:
They have a free drop off creche service for while youre in the store. My wife has a friend who used to go there and drop her kid off and just went to the cafe for am hour to get some peace and quiet. ??

What’s to stop anyone dropping their kids off before going to work for the day?

Forgive the late comment.
A SNP MP on question time (I've only just seen)made what I believe to be a good point that.The Brexit vote has given people like this in our country what they believe to be greater credibility. Now she said that she knows that the 52% were not racist. It is only a small percentage of the population that are. But with this and things like the letter box Boris comment make people like the people in Bulgaria who abused English players seem exceptable to some. That comment alone makes Boris unexceptable to me on any circumstances to be prime minister . But like Trump it seems that Boris is happy to try to gain support for the part of the population that are racist.

Last edited:
That's a really odd take on it ChrisWho - the monkey chants and nazi salutes were from Bulgarians, and Bulgaria is in the EU. Bulgarians currently have freedom of movement in the UK, and there are currently 85,000 of them here. Those are facts.

Saying that a someone saying that a Muslim women in a burqa looks like a pillar box, would lead to people making monkey noises to black people is a huge jump of logic, and has no basis in fact.