Bulgaria vs England | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bulgaria vs England

You have to make a start where you can. If that means football world authorities dictate to 'backward' countries when or wherever football is concerned then I support that. If it means teams within that country, whether at national level or club level do not comply, then they, with a bit of tolerance, are no longer allowed to compete at that level. They will soon start learning, if only related to football. The message has to start somewhere.

Restuarant is good, cheap with very nice meatballs or fish and chips:yes:
Please stop talking about it. The mere thought of the place makes me feel ill. Got trapped in there. Was like a maze. No escape for what felt like an eternity. Forced to wander past loads of stuff I didn't want and they were out of stock for what I did want. I'd rather spend a weekend in Aldershit than go there again.

Phew, I feel better now.

Please stop talking about it. The mere thought of the place makes me feel ill. Got trapped in there. Was like a maze. No escape for what felt like an eternity. Forced to wander past loads of stuff I didn't want and they were out of stock for what I did want. I'd rather spend a weekend in Aldershit than go there again.

Phew, I feel better now.

You went in to buy an Allen wrench, didn't you.

Phew, I feel better now.

My other half shares your view on this. Years ago in Leeds she made her one and only visit with the rest of the family. She retired hurt to the car and curled up on the front seats in despair, arm over head. On our return a member of staff approached us anxiously; he thought it was a corpse in car scenario. We still chuckle over that and she's never been back.

I see 3x6's point though, it's normal to be prejudiced, we all have prejudices but the crux here is to not discriminate based upon those feelings.
This thread is about football and specifically the Bulgaria match, surely the Bulgarian FA and UEFA only have a duty to police the way football fans, players and clubs behave, not society as a whole? That's up to individual responsibility and can't be controlled by them. Yes they can educate but they cannot stop someone having a hatred for other races, only make sure that it doesn't manifest itself in the football environment.
Of course the football authorities should only police matters but you can't really separate football from society - that was always the argument here.

IKEA meatballs are the food of the devil. To-day, they had a special - crayfish tails - but no-one was eating them so I got a double helping.

Of course the football authorities should only police matters but you can't really separate football from society - that was always the argument here.
Absolutely, football fans are, after all, a cross section of society. All i meant was that we can't expect UEFA (for example) to stamp racism out of the whole if society. If they can eradicate it from football then that's a great start, the rest is up to us all Shirley?

IKEA meatballs are the food of the devil. To-day, they had a special - crayfish tails - but no-one was eating them so I got a double helping.

If the meatballs contained crayfish tails then they weren't proper meatballs that you were eating.

Phew, I feel better now.

How did you manage to get lost in IKEA? All you need to do is follow the yellow lines on the floor. Admittedly if you choose to go the wrong way you might end up walking a marathon before you reach the entrance or exit but getting lost?

The trick is to go onto their website and reserve the item. You find out if they have the item in your local store that way.

How did you manage to get lost in IKEA? All you need to do is follow the yellow lines on the floor. Admittedly if you choose to go the wrong way you might end up walking a marathon before you reach the entrance or exit but getting lost?

The trick is to go onto their website and reserve the item. You find out if they have the item in your local store that way.
In 1992 they didn't have yellow lines iirc. As for a website, did they exist then? I'm just not prepared to take the risk again; far too stressful.

Btw, I am also blessed with a wife who hates shopping so I'm under no pressure. I think she mentioned a possible trip there a few years ago but quickly droopped the proposal once I started my rant.

I can just about bear a trip to John Lewis once a year and 2 to M&S for clothes. End of.