Bulgaria vs England | Vital Football

Bulgaria vs England

Nobby_66

Vital Football Hero
I don't think this is going to go the full 90. Racist abuse from Bulgarian fans, step 2 of UEFA's protocol looks like it's going to be triggered.
One more and they're off.
Although sad, I think it needs to be done and a message sent.

With that stream of youths wearing black leaving, hopefully all the racist chanting leaves with them. I fear what would happen if the match is called off in terms of the England fans leaving later.

Are there any other sports that attract such scumbag spectators?

Do you get racist chanting at cricket, hockey or rugby?

I've only had half an eye on the game , but noticed booing when Sterling had the ball.
Haven't paid much attention tbh , because it's been so easy.
Has he received chants etc ?

Popov using half time to talk to the remaining Bulgarian fans. Hopefully to tell them to STFU.
Did anyone else hear Roy Keane say Barkley should have been left on the bench before kick off? Top punditry!!

Popov using half time to talk to the remaining Bulgarian fans. Hopefully to tell them to STFU.
Did anyone else hear Roy Keane say Barkley should have been left on the bench before kick off? Top punditry!!
Yes indeed but I think the lad has underperformed at both club and country level. Tonight is an exception rather than the rule, although he seems to have settled at Chelsea without setting the world alight.

I'd also go out to additionally punish these fuckwits by annihilating them on the pitch, they're absolutely godawful, go out and put 8 or 9 past them.

With that stream of youths wearing black leaving, hopefully all the racist chanting leaves with them. I fear what would happen if the match is called off in terms of the England fans leaving later.
Weird how it all seems to have stopped now that lot have gone, all seems a bit pre planned that they would go once they received that second warning, which is a little sinister.

And Sterling scores again, well done lad, stick it up those twats.??

I've only had half an eye on the game , but noticed booing when Sterling had the ball.
Haven't paid much attention tbh , because it's been so easy.
Has he received chants etc ?
A few of the English lads appear to have received them with the cameras picking up nazi salutes by some of the Bulgarian fans. F***ing disgusting.

The Bulgarian side has a black player, a mixed race player and players of different religions and yet still some of their supporters chant racist abuse and give nazi salutes. As Ian Wright said, these protocols should have been introduced years ago by FIFA.

The Bulgarian side has a black player, a mixed race player and players of different religions and yet still some of their supporters chant racist abuse and give nazi salutes. As Ian Wright said, these protocols should have been introduced years ago by FIFA.
Racists at football over the years have proved just how thick they are. Most recently is the abuse Sterling got at Chelsea who regularly field half a dozen black players of their own. Mrs Nobby doesn't like football at all but sat and watched with me this evening and the point you made is the first thing she noticed.
As you say, this threat of abandonment should have been brought in before but I just have a feeling the whole thing was staged to stop as soon as the threat was imminent. Seems a bit odd that they all just walked out at that moment.

As you say, this threat of abandonment should have been brought in before but I just have a feeling the whole thing was staged to stop as soon as the threat was imminent. Seems a bit odd that they all just walked out at that moment.
Some walked out but the chanting/salutes continued throughout the match.

Racists at football over the years have proved just how thick they are. Most recently is the abuse Sterling got at Chelsea who regularly field half a dozen black players of their own. Mrs Nobby doesn't like football at all but sat and watched with me this evening and the point you made is the first thing she noticed.
I saw footage of people leaving the ground , and like you suggest , it looked organised.