Brewers droop.... | Page 9 | Vital Football

Brewers droop....

Go on then, name the best 11? Tell me your formation and tactics? Blaming the manager is very weak. We were God awful tonight but the mistakes are made on the pitch by either players or refs
OK then pal from what I've seen do far this season my starting 11 would be tickle clare Hughes Morrison Pearce matt Smith Shaw jonny Smith thelo assgard martial humphrys up top while Wyke is suspended plenty on the bench and josh st
Go on then, name the best 11? Tell me your formation and tactics? Blaming the manager is very weak. We were God awful tonight but the mistakes are made on the pitch by either players or refs
Tickle clare morrison Hughes Pearce liam Shaw matt Smith jonny Smith assgard martial humphrys up top in my opinion is our best option at minute plenty on bench also think josh stokes needs to be played more massive potential u happy about losing to a glorified non league side

OK then pal from what I've seen do far this season my starting 11 would be tickle clare Hughes Morrison Pearce matt Smith Shaw jonny Smith thelo assgard martial humphrys up top while Wyke is suspended plenty on the bench and josh st

Tickle clare morrison Hughes Pearce liam Shaw matt Smith jonny Smith assgard martial humphrys up top in my opinion is our best option at minute plenty on bench also think josh stokes needs to be played more massive potential u happy about losing to a glorified non league side
And that's 4231 by the way

Looks to me like his arm was going up before there was contact, and there didn’t seem to be a great deal of contact from the striker to award a foul, or mitigate for Watts’ arm being up there. Poor defending really
Mate, we'll have to disagree ... I've watched that clip and seen Watts barged in the back, ending up two yards away from where he jumped, and their player made no contact with the ball.

If that's not a foul, then Bicky's a rugby mon !

Lang McManaman Aasgard and Magennis should be nowhere near the team at present in my opinion. I'm beginning to think this is going to be a real hard long winter and a definite fight to stay out of the bottom Four. I really want Maloney to succeed but, his tactics and terrible selections are doing him no favours.

Last edited:
Stop skriking about the penalty.....look at the bigger picture,.. we were shit.(again)

Why? It contributed to the result. I've not argued that we weren't shite ... but when you're shite, you need other shit to go your way ... and for us, at the moment, it isn't.

Simple as that.

Cracking aggression and even better speculation. Not sure what you've seen in Thelo and you're making huge assumptions on Shaw, Jonny Smith and Stones....almost a gamble similar to what the manager has to make. Of the best 11 you picked 5 started tonight, 1 was injured, 1 suspended and 3 came on as sub. So in the 90 minutes you wouldn't have done a great deal different to what the manager did?

Why? It contributed to the result. I've not argued that we weren't shite ... but when you're shite, you need other shit to go your way ... and for us, at the moment, it isn't.

Simple as that.
Notice you've not commented over the fact that Adeeko should've been off in the first half...

We seem to have developed a persecution complex whereby we believe we’ve been hard done by and the EFL/referees have it in for us rather than accept our own inadequacies.
Spot on. Soft players, soft fans, soft club. It stems from the young players and inexperienced coach/manager. No way do we get bulled like this under Leam.