Brewers droop.... | Page 7 | Vital Football

Brewers droop....

Why have we reverted from the good passing football from early this season to Richardson hoofball 2.0? I don’t think the people at the top will be happy as they have likely stamped a club playing philosophy. Changing from that philosophy and style that was getting results, to this slow hoofball that has 4 players chopped and changed each game is a recipe for disaster.

What on earth has gone on, can’t say MD will be happy, manager and players need to buckle up. No leadership on that pitch tonight.
Don’t think Danson will be arsed.

Why have we reverted from the good passing football from early this season to Richardson hoofball 2.0? I don’t think the people at the top will be happy as they have likely stamped a club playing philosophy. Changing from that philosophy and style that was getting results, to this slow hoofball that has 4 players chopped and changed each game is a recipe for disaster.

What on earth has gone on, can’t say MD will be happy, manager and players need to buckle up. No leadership on that pitch tonight.
This is worse than Richardson football by a long chalk.

Laws of dynamics apply if you're falling from the second floor of a building, not if you're being shoved in the back with a thousandth of a second to react. Totally agree it was a foul first and foremost and shouldn't even be a debate, but having his arms in the air was unnecessary and naive
It wasn't a penalty cast your mind back to Saturday.......penalties and easy decisions dont defend incompetence.

Only person to blame is the manager. It’s his team. Every one who as any idea of football knows you can’t play that style of football. In league one. Because teams will just bully you. Two game s on the trot one shot on target. He’s. Clearly losing the plot. Doest change one or two no wonder players don’t have clue best player on sat how man
Maloney making toure look good ffcks

I think it’s time to give Balagizi and Shaw a run in midfield. Even though we lost tonight I’d say they both offer a bit more physicality in there. Adeeko looked lost before he was subbed.

Sessegnon looks a far better option than either of the other fullbacks and was unlucky not to equalise. If he’s fit enough I’d say he should take Clare’s place after his performance tonight.

Jonny Smith has looked lively when I’ve seen him and must wonder what he has to do to get a start after watching Lang and McManaman tonight.

Next game I’d go with

Tickle

Hughes
Morrison
Rekik

Sessegnon
Shaw
Balagizi
Pearce

J Smith
Humphrys
Godo

Laws of dynamics apply if you're falling from the second floor of a building, not if you're being shoved in the back with a thousandth of a second to react. Totally agree it was a foul first and foremost and shouldn't even be a debate, but having his arms in the air was unnecessary and naive

Surely the law applies as soon as force is applied to an object to put it in motion. He needed to balance himself.

Regardless, we both agree that it was a barge in the back, (without which, the ball would likely not have touched Watts' hand).

Maloney is shite and you can see why it went tits up at hibs continuously messing about with selections and formations stick with best 11 and see how it goes we simply can't be losing against teams like these or we will be going down again

Go on then, name the best 11? Tell me your formation and tactics? Blaming the manager is very weak. We were God awful tonight but the mistakes are made on the pitch by either players or refs

We look a mess at the moment,Too many changes,lack of creativity,lack of mental strength,lack of leadership both on and off the field,lack of bottle as shown being outbattled by a distinctly awful Burton team and a total lack of urgency until we go behind!That team selection made no sense whatsoever,Godo was our one shining light on Saturday and his pace would have frightened them tonight,Almost unforgivable selections tonight in my opinion and Maloney seems at the moment totally lost as to what team he wants to play.He needs to make his mind up about his best team and bloody stick to it.

Formation dreadful ?, playing a weakened team ?, playing his mates ?, awful performance against a very poor team... God knows what Jonny Smith felt playing against his old team !! and not even getting a sniff ?? Knowing the players ?? is abysmal management.

I hate it, but I'm slowly losing faith in Maloney with each passing game. We were fucking TERRIBLE today, bossed around the pitch for a good 60 straight minutes by a shite Burton side. Team selection was also atrocious. What is going on?