Brewers droop | Page 5 | Vital Football

Brewers droop

A great winning start to the year 3.2 at Birmingham and a great winning end to the year today.
Its just a shame the shit show turned up at the start of July.

God help us if we can't beat bottom of league? Have you realised we have lost 20 players and are playing kids? Jesus christ. Easy to stick knife in every time we are losing a game. Sure you are all smiles now.
Get a grip. Yes of course I realise the whole team has been given away but that doesn’t mean i don’t have the right to critisie shite defending - which it was.....

Good win that as it could have gone either way....prob a good game for neutrals but not so much for us tics watching it. Big well done to Joseph and his first senior hat trick....savour that ball lad 😉🍾

Last edited:
If this team can get some seasoned players into the team,
who can steady things at the back, it will give the players more confidence to play on the ground instead of 'hoofing' it upfield at times.

A great win, but the nerves took a battering,
the team should be in good spirits on their way home from Burton

Please, EFL get this deal 'done and dusted' before the Admins sell anymore of our promising players and if Moreno has any sense he will listen to LR for advice on what players we need to strengthen the team/squad and then we will hopefully climb the table, well away from the relegation zone.

The Club and the Fans have been 'shaken to the core' recently and if there is
any justice in this world, hopefully this 'New Year' will start our comeback
and other clubs will not look upon us as 'whipping boys' as some managers have said recently when we have drawn or beat their team,
these managers expected us just to roll over, so they can have an easy win.

Granted this has happened in some matches and other teams have expected an easy win over us.

Last edited:
If this team can get some seasoned players into the team,
who can steady things at the back, it will give the players more confidence to play on the ground instead of 'hoofing' it upfield at times.

A great win, but the nerves took a battering,
the team should be in good spirits on their way home from Burton

Please, EFL get this deal 'done and dusted' before the Admins sell anymore of our promising players and if Moreno has any sense he will listen to LR for advice on what players we need to strengthen the team/squad and then we will hopefully climb the table, well away from the relegation zone.

The Club and the Fans have been 'shaken to the core' recently and if there is
any justice in this world, hopefully this 'New Year' will start our comeback
and other clubs will not look upon us as 'whipping boys' as some managers have said recently when we have drawn or beat their team,
these managers expected us just to roll over, so they can have an easy win.

Granted this has happened in some matches and other teams have xpected an easy win over us.

For those that can't see Liam is pulling off a miracle I suggest you look at Boltons results and league standing after admin in this league last season. Unbelievable.

he costs us a goal most games, the saves he makes are only what is expected from any keeper, i cannot remember too many worldy saves he has made and even fewer that won us points.

When the Doctors' surgeries are open again LMB, I'd get that memory checked out if I were you.

Granted, he's cost us some goals, and equally granted, he could have done better for others, but I reckon in these last half dozen games (and probably more), he's in credit.

Absolutely delighted with that superb win tonight! Great character from the lads to come from behind 3 times,then show that desire to go on and get the winner.
I thought we looked a threat everytime we attacked from open play and Burton looked a threat everytime they had a set piece which made for an entertaining game.

Pearce, Merrie and Keane were all brilliant tonight,but a special mention to Joseph on a stunning performance. Those 2nd and 3rd goals were absolute quality.

That win was crucial to push us closer to safety! 11 points from the last 6 games is a fantastic return and huge credit goes to the squad and management team who are doing a remarkable job in the circumstances and continue to give us hope!

That is 6 games with only 1 defeat. 3 wins, 2 draws and a loss from 6 is not relegation form especially as we ae not playing at our best.

Agree we need to keep hold of Kyle as well as Asgaard and Keane.

When the Doctors' surgeries are open again LMB, I'd get that memory checked out if I were you.

Granted, he's cost us some goals, and equally granted, he could have done better for others, but I reckon in these last half dozen games (and probably more), he's in credit.

Would you count tonight as one of those games ?

We won despite him, not because of him and that is more often than what you claim.

Perhaps we would still be in the championship if not for his antics v WBA last season.

Another great win. Couldn't watch the game, but just saw the goals. Kinda amazing the kids all celebrating the first goal. Could be a 6th form game for them!