Boxing thread | Page 23 | Vital Football

Boxing thread

Very very true. There is no way, no matter how passionate i am about the martial arts and how bored i am no way i am buying that fight.
If it was free on sky i would watch it. But i would not pay a penny to watch that.
Usyk will win by landslide points victory btw.

It's a good barometer for Usyk. Chisora will come to fight and try to make it rough, will be good to see how elusive and quick Usyk looks at the weight and whether he can hurt Chisora.

I personally rate Usyk as the greatest Cruiserweight of all time, based on resume at a least. But I'm really not convinced he'll be a force at heavyweight.

At 15.7 stone he is tiny.
It will be ok where he is against a big slow brawler. He will just move move move and out box. Like joshua did vs luiz.
Put a 15 stone man against 18/19 stone men who can move and box he has no chance.

Apparently Chisora is in the best shape of his life, first time he's actually trained properly, who knows if it's all hype, but if it's not hype he could easily do some damage.

David Haye has sold this fight, definitely going to be interesting, Chisora doesn't box, he's got an awkward style, will push forward eat some leather and throw overhands and just one of them has to connect to make Usyk wobble, so for me Usyk will find it hard to dodge every shot.

I can't see Chisora being dropped, but Usyk says he's here to make a statement, I'm looking forward to it, message me for a link.

Massive first round for Chisora, lots of body shots and a couple to the face, Could easily see a shock here, Usyk isn't used to this style, will need to move faster away.

First 3 rounds to Chisora for me, starting to burn out now, needs to find a way to get a breather, otherwise 5th round the tide will start to turn.

I hope Chisora knocks him out.

Me too, 4th round Chisora for me, Usyk getting quick tap scoring points, but the intent, pressing is all Chisora and knocking Usyk's head back time and time again, keeps this up i'm sure we'll start to see some swelling on Usyk.

Chisora tiring now.

Basically going the way i said, Tiring now probably lost the last two rounds and nearly got knocked down purely from being exhausted, Needs to listen to his team, just jab him around and not use the power shots yet.