Boro vTic's | Page 5 | Vital Football

Boro vTic's

Jussi

Kellett, Buxton, Burn, Warnock

Jacobs, Power, Gomez

Grigg, Davies, Yanic

That was the team that got beat 3-2 by Rotherham on Boxing Day under Joyce. I'd say it's marginally and I mean very marginally better than what we've got now, mainly due to Yanic. Both defences are as shite as each other.
That line up is a million miles better than yesterday's line up. Who from yesterday could get in that side. Possibly just Theolo and Langy.

That line up is a million miles better than yesterday's line up. Who from yesterday could get in that side. Possibly just Theolo and Langy.

Burn and Yanic were obviously better, but at this level at that stage of their careers I'm not sure the rest are any better than what we have now, some are definitely worse.

I'd say both weren't string sides. But if we had everyone fit it would make a difference.

We need to make ourselves hard to beat. Has to be 3 centre mids. The 4 attacking players leaves us too weak. Lang can't support defensively.
We just look naiave at the moment but with a new style.

You can’t play Lang Keane and Broadhead up to all three same sort of player a lot don’t like Tom Naylor. But he’s the sort of player you need in your team away from home. How Shinnie can’t get in this team is unbelievable. Either turns up pissed or late ever day for training

Keep on scraping the barrel sunshine and I’ll tell it like it is. This is the worst side we’ve ever had at this level of football. Worse than 16/17 and that’s a fact. League One bound and most likely as the division’s bottom-placed club.

Max Power playing for a Championship side in 2022. Fucking disgraceful.

But you aren't "telling it like it is" mate. You obviously can't read a league table if you think that a two point gap is us being "cut adrift". It seems to me that this is the same old knee jerk reaction you always post. You make sweeping statements that bear little comparison to reality and only see the negatives, like I said, try seeing the positives once in a while.