Boro vTic's | Page 3 | Vital Football

Boro vTic's

From one of our best ever Managers who had a bad month to this mon with zero Managerial experience and a backroom staff who have managed kids. It’s a huge gamble the more im watching.
Richardson wouldn’t have changed fook all. We’ve have still got one point from our last four if not less, we’d have just been playing shitter football.

The mistake was not bringing in a PROVEN Chanpionship manager in Neil Critchley. A mistake which we’ll regret and I say that having been fully supportive of what Kolo’s trying to do with the team.

Rotherham and Blackpool both winning. That’s us cut adrift folks. Of course we’ll play our home game against a mid table side on Thursday and lose. The players are not up to standard for this level, simply as. Pep wouldn’t get a tune out of them and by the time we get to January, it’ll be too late to save ourselves.

How the hell do you get that we are "cut adrift". We are 2 points from safety and 1 point behind Blackpool.

You need to get a grip on things mate. It was almost certain that we would struggle until January given who we had to play. As most of us said these games were a free hit for KT and the work begins in earnest against beatable opposition in January.

Rotherham are only drawing so there is everything to play for.

For once in your life why not try and be a little more positive.

Huddersfield now winning at PNE which will leave us rockbottom … but not yet cut adrift

Richardson wouldn’t have changed fook all. We’ve have still got one point from our last four if not less, we’d have just been playing shitter football.

The mistake was not bringing in a PROVEN Chanpionship manager in Neil Critchley. A mistake which we’ll regret and I say that having been fully supportive of what Kolo’s trying to do with the team.

How do you know as he was given fuck all to spend?

Is Nyanbe playing centre half ? because their left winger/midfielder keeps getting the ball on that left touchline and no one within ten yards of him

Agree! Folk rave about Nyambe. I'm sorry guys, but everytime I've seen him, I've hardly been impressed.

Normal service has been resumed ....bar the changing of manager. Power & McClean still first on the team sheet. Still the same shitty short corners, still the same shitty useless throw ins & still the same frustrating uninspiring game play.

Normal service has been resumed ....bar the changing of manager. Power & McClean still first on the team sheet. Still the same shitty short corners, still the same shitty useless throw ins & still the same frustrating uninspiring game play.
Did you go Jock?

Scraping the barrel for players now. That’s what happens when you take Naylor out of the midfield. All these shouting for cousins got the answer. How you can play without Shinnie in this team. Takes. Some believing. Seen all the players now apart from the keeper. So must now know what’s needed

No, watched it live on ifollow.....not sure what game Tommy Gore was watching...he had as down as a little unlucky ffs
But we did at least try and play didn’t we? With no hoof ball? The commentary and the stats implied we at least had a go which was why I was surprised by your description of the same old uninspiring football. It sounded like we made the same old defensive mistakes but from what I have seen in just three games we have been playing better football. And from where I am sat down in Wiltshire it looks like the manager is giving every player a chance before working out who needs dropping. I am sure Shinnie will be ahead of Max before too long. He is also giving players like Scully and Fletcher more of a chance. Far too early to judge with January just round the corner

How the hell do you get that we are "cut adrift". We are 2 points from safety and 1 point behind Blackpool.

You need to get a grip on things mate. It was almost certain that we would struggle until January given who we had to play. As most of us said these games were a free hit for KT and the work begins in earnest against beatable opposition in January.

Rotherham are only drawing so there is everything to play for.

For once in your life why not try and be a little more positive.
Keep on scraping the barrel sunshine and I’ll tell it like it is. This is the worst side we’ve ever had at this level of football. Worse than 16/17 and that’s a fact. League One bound and most likely as the division’s bottom-placed club.

Max Power playing for a Championship side in 2022. Fucking disgraceful.

But we did at least try and play didn’t we? With no hoof ball? The commentary and the stats implied we at least had a go which was why I was surprised by your description of the same old uninspiring football. It sounded like we made the same old defensive mistakes but from what I have seen in just three games we have been playing better football. And from where I am sat down in Wiltshire it looks like the manager is giving every player a chance before working out who needs dropping. I am sure Shinnie will be ahead of Max before too long. He is also giving players like Scully and Fletcher more of a chance. Far too early to judge with January just round the corner

Did u watch the game SL?..trying to play...it was very trying, more missed placed passes & disjointed play that last 2 games. Zero new coach bounce, a so called defensive coach has made us look even worse at the back ( yes injuries ain't helping him), giving chances....scully n fletcher got a little over 10 mins, hardly chances imo. I'd wager a few bob on both max n jm both on team sheet for Thurs n both will still be shite.