Bolton Wanderers | Page 5 | Vital Football

Bolton Wanderers

Bolton relegated yesterday. Wages still yet to be paid by the new owner, Bassini, who will not get approval from the League to actually be the owner until he has done so.

In other clubs in crisis, this Thursday Coventry will have to explain to the League where they are playing their home games next season or be expelled.

SISU, who surely beat the Oystons for worst owners in the league have lost two massive court cases all the way to the supreme court and are currently looking at leaving the Ricoh again, possibly sharing at st Andrews

Bolton players still not paid and Bassini's money has still not arrived. It's a week today since the takeover, and he will not get F&PP approval until he pays wages. A lot of Bolton fans are very worried that this money doesn't exist.

Coventry's expulsion has been postponed until 29th May. They have given assurances that they are negotiating (litigating) over the Ricoh and have a groundshare somewhere else (unidentified) sorted out as a backup, so they will be fine (but fucked)

And our old friends Anderlecht have had their offices raided in a money laundering investigation (and so have the Belgian FA)

Can’t see how a man who has been bankrupted twice can be classed as fit and proper. It’s not called the Third Time Lucky rule FFS.

Still the EFL will probably allow him by arguing that it’s either that or extinction for Bolton.

Can’t see how a man who has been bankrupted twice can be classed as fit and proper. It’s not called the Third Time Lucky rule FFS.

Still the EFL will probably allow him by arguing that it’s either that or extinction for Bolton.

I cant give you any examples but a good number of business people have suffered bankruptcy at some point in their careers before going on to become fantastically successful; well, that is a popular story/myth associated with business.

Apparently, entrepreneurs worry little about failure, they just get on with making millions.

This guy at Bolton must have discharged his debts or he would not be allowed to be a director.

I cant give you any examples but a good number of business people have suffered bankruptcy at some point in their careers before going on to become fantastically successful; well, that is a popular story/myth associated with business.

Apparently, entrepreneurs worry little about failure, they just get on with making millions.

This guy at Bolton must have discharged his debts or he would not be allowed to be a director.

Trump x4

I see that Bolton players have said they won't fulfil their last two fixtures if they don't get paid.
I've just bought a ticket for a mate as well and what about getting a game less on the season cards if it doesn't go ahead ?
Be bloody annoying if it doesn't get played.

We're having a whip around on OFF TOPICS #1 thread later in aid of ACs newly diagnosed condition, spermatophobia.

Please join us for drinks and nibbles at 4pm prompt

Bolton youth team are being given their train fare by the older players.

Their scout can't afford to get to games because he hasn't been paid in three months.

I can't ever remember a club at this level as bad as this.

Currently a chance of us being awarded 3 points for sitting on the sofa. And then being deducted six when results are expunged.

Probably won't get to that, but FL have a massive problem tomorrow. Every chance that tomorrow's game is off. What do they do? A fine or points deduction doesn't exactly have any weight with Bolton where they are.

Thankfully their last two games are Brentford and us so neither side has anything riding on it

Bolton youth team are being given their train fare by the older players.

Their scout can't afford to get to games because he hasn't been paid in three months.

I can't ever remember a club at this level as bad as this.

Currently a chance of us being awarded 3 points for sitting on the sofa. And then being deducted six when results are expunged.

Probably won't get to that, but FL have a massive problem tomorrow. Every chance that tomorrow's game is off. What do they do? A fine or points deduction doesn't exactly have any weight with Bolton where they are.

Thankfully their last two games are Brentford and us so neither side has anything riding on it
They’ll probably knock 30 off next season. Isn’t that what happened to Luton?

Just seen bassini being interviewed on sky sports.... he seems completely trustworthy. I would be crapping myself if I was a Bolton fan.

Bassini falls at the first hurdle. Brentford might be cancelled, I would expect our match to go ahead. I think the shock factor of cancelling Brentford will kick something into action, they will play us... I’m almost sure