Au Revoir Kyle | Page 2 | Vital Football

Au Revoir Kyle

Happy to see him go he's proved he's not a team player. He lost his place and showed his petulance. Poch us the coach hex had his reasons for not picking the player he's the main man. You guys miss the point he wanted out. This is also about money. But no player is bigger than the club these days. It's a good stance to take. Only down side is he went to a competitor. But reality us no one else came calling!! But we also dont need a baby in the squad and chaging rooms Poch got the other troublemakers out don't forget that! You want out let them go. We need a team who fight for the place. He didn't! Tripper did. Poch improved him bug time how disrespectful he is to not thank him but praise guardiola who in my opinion has not got what Poch has in improving player's. Yes he's a good coach but buys success these days. "Tottenham till I die" what a tosser he is? My respect for him has gone.

Now your knit picking RD, he has been picked for the last two season by his fellow professionals in the RB position. So obviously they can't see the difference either.

Spursex - 14/7/2017 11:53

We've lost the best Right back in the business; can't help but feel we've made a huge mistake.

We'll have to change our game plan now and make it work - without his pace, or Roses when he's not available we are offensively limited and liable to play narrow - which we do far too often when they weren't available.

Agree 100 %, and don't forget his defensive input.

I've lost count of the number of times a potential breakaway against us was snuffed out by Walker's pace, nipped in the bud so early it didn't even register with most as an excellent piece of play by him.
And with the wide open spaces of Wembley to look forward to next season, that alone would have been invaluable.

Still, we have Levy the problem solver sorting out Citeh's problems for them.

Citeh had released Navas, Sagna, and Zabaleta and missed out on Alves so they were up shit creek for their right side, step forward Levy, problem solved !

Shame he's so useless at solving our problems at times.

A successful sale, from the financial point of view, for Levy and Co who bought Spurs in order to achieve financial success and profit and have condemned such a big club not to be able to win regularly silverware for sixteen years!!

Also a great success for those Spurs fans who back such owners of the club.
I hope some of them to be at least shareholders of Levy's and Co holding company which owns Spurs and have profit as well from that financial success.

Big Chiv - 14/7/2017 16:48

We've lost the best Right back in the business; can't help but feel we've made a huge mistake.

We'll have to change our game plan now and make it work - without his pace, or Roses when he's not available we are offensively limited and liable to play narrow - which we do far too often when they weren't available.

I've lost count of the number of times a potential breakaway against us was snuffed out by Walker's pace, nipped in the bud so early it didn't even register with most as an excellent piece of play by him.
And with the wide open spaces of Wembley to look forward to next season, that alone would have been invaluable.

Citeh had released Navas, Sagna, and Zabaleta and missed out on Alves so they were up shit creek for their right side, step forward Levy, problem solved !

So your saying Levy made the decision to sell Walker? And having made that decision on his own he compounded the error by not consulting Poch regarding selling to a rival, he must some prick that Levy!

If Walker wanted out he would not have performed to his best if refused the move. So we did well to get the 50 mil.

Im not rubbing my hands with glee over his departure, I'm not crying in my milk either.

Nick Real Deal - 14/7/2017 17:04

Im not rubbing my hands with glee over his departure, I'm not crying in my milk either.

Sums it up pretty much for me also.

Topspur1 - 14/7/2017 16:33

Now your knit picking RD, he has been picked for the last two season by his fellow professionals in the RB position. So obviously they can't see the difference either.

Top the formation system is a 442 for voting. Doesn't mean he played RB. lol Footballers are thick mate they probably don't even know the difference between a CB and DM. ;-)

Anyway, we move on and I do have faith Poch will bring in a better or at least equal alternative.

Real Deal - 14/7/2017 17:22

Top the formation system is a 442 for voting. Doesn't mean he played RB. lol Footballers are thick mate they probably don't even know the difference between a CB and DM. ;-)

Anyway, we move on and I do have faith Poch will bring in a better or at least equal alternative.
Lol! I'm sitting here in a bar in an obscure part of Hungary chuckling at your comment, I'm sure the locals think I'm simple RD.

Well we got 50m and I hope they bring in someone good. Not to worried about walker going because I think tripps gives us a little more but we will miss walkers pace.

I just hope we dont waste this cash on barkley and actually go for someone like lemar.

Topspur1 - 14/7/2017 17:34

Real Deal - 14/7/2017 17:22

Lol! I'm sitting here in a bar in an obscure part of Hungary chuckling at your comment, I'm sure the locals think I'm simple RD.

LOL you know what I meant.

I hope your drinking alcohol. :8:

i think the posh walker riff has been greatly exaggerated… to me it’s simple.. with the stadium build , levy has informed posh he has a top 4 team and will not be funding any new arrivals unless its from sales.. it’s been the policy for years now.. poch then does the numbers and finds a player he can less afford to lose and his value to other teams = walker.

the riff is an easy out = poch/levy don’t look like they’re selling a perfectly good thing that took us to 3rd and 2nd.. walker goes to earn double his money to a team thats also in top 4 and have money to win the whole thing.

come on - posh only realise walker can’t play 2 games at the end of the season when he is fitter than he’s been in years and doing it for 2 years now.

have we not realise now that a big sale doesn't amount to squad being better. we suck at buy big and we lose continuity

Topspur1 - 14/7/2017 17:03

Big Chiv - 14/7/2017 16:48

So your saying Levy made the decision to sell Walker? And having made that decision on his own he compounded the error by not consulting Poch regarding selling to a rival, he must some prick that Levy!

Poch, (you would hope) agreed to the sale, but I reckon that's where his input ends.
Levy takes over and does Citeh a big favour.

Wasn't it stated by the club that we wouldn't be selling to rivals in the future ?

At the end of the day his head was turned and the money he is now making was to good to refuse.

No one else wanted him so we sold to city

Taricco the yid - 14/7/2017 18:45

At the end of the day his head was turned and the money he is now making was to good to refuse.

So if Dier or Deli or Harry have their head turned by the money on offer at manure ?

Same old same old Levy, it looked for a while like he'd turned over a new leaf, a leopard never changes it's spots they say and it's true.

If ANY of our players has their head turned and wants to earn the big bucks and win trophies, it's not down to them to say where they go, it's down to Levy to decide who he sells to.

Barca/ Real/ Bayern/ PSG pay the money and win the trophies, either they go there or stay put, all our players are under contract, it is pathetic that Levy chose to sell to a rival.

It's silly money for him and silly money for us.

I don't know the details, but it seems to be a combination of some kind of spat with Poch (I first got wind of something earlier in the season when Walker claimed the training was pretty easy this year ... ) and an interest from Pep. So everyone calling him a greedy so and so needs to realise they don't know the full story and man up to the fact they'd also move to Manchester for a few years if the job offer doubled their annual salary. In fairness, a few people actually might turn that down, but the majority would have already been looking at places to stay!

This City rumour has been around for ages. The lack of interest from other clubs could be down to how much they knew City wanted him, and only a handful of clubs that can even think about matching them are either sorted in that position or rate him highly, but not as highly as Pep. It seems to me that both Poch and Kyle are happy with it, and Levy rung every last pound from the deal, which I'm sure made him happy, even though he'd have known Walker for the bones of a decade.

And it's not like he's moving to China. He's taking a step up in a place where many an iconic figure has spent some time. I've had some great craic in Manchester, it's not a bad gaff. And now Kyle gets a chance to play for a real big hitter where in football terms, money is no object and the chance of winning medals is greater.

Good luck to him, as long as it isn't at our expense. I rooted for him to succeed but often thought he just didn't have the brain. If I knew 3 years ago that he'd be sold for 50 ish million I'd be about as wealthy as he is about to be for the odds I'd get. He was a very good player for us, but just short of a great.

I'm just sad we didn't earn a "special relationship" this time with the buying club. You never know when that might come in handy.

The only reason that City were the only club in for him was that they are the club with most cash and competing with them would be a waste of time ! Still think that he's the best in his position and hats off for Daniel for getting the maximum for him !!!

Big Chiv - 14/7/2017 21:33

Taricco the yid - 14/7/2017 18:45

So if Dier or Deli or Harry have their head turned by the money on offer at manure ?

Same old same old Levy, it looked for a while like he'd turned over a new leaf, a leopard never changes it's spots they say and it's true.

If ANY of our players has their head turned and wants to earn the big bucks and win trophies, it's not down to them to say where they go, it's down to Levy to decide who he sells to.

Barca/ Real/ Bayern/ PSG pay the money and win the trophies, either they go there or stay put, all our players are under contract, it is pathetic that Levy chose to sell to a rival.

I don't blame Levy for this at all, he made it clear that we'd only sell for sporting reasons - and it is VERY clear that Poch was happy to cash in and obviously believes that we can be as good or better without him.

I think you're firing arrows at the wrong target here.