Au Revoir Kyle | Page 4 | Vital Football

Au Revoir Kyle

CanadianSpur - 18/7/2017 20:30

Bald Archie - 18/7/2017 05:34

rackny - 17/7/2017 08:49

Im not pissed that Walker has gone as I think Tripps is a more than capable replacement and it gives KWP more of a chance.
I am pissed though that we missed a trick by not taking one of theirs as part of the deal to strengthen our squad. We should have insisted on Ineacheo IMO. :26:
Presumably our manager didn't want Ineacheo.

We can't presume anything in that regard. We have no idea if he was wanted by the Manager, if City would have considered a sale or if the player would have agreed to move.

Oh dear, not still trying to pick holes in my posts. :1:

Why don't you go and take issue with Rackny for his assumption that we didn't insist on Ineacheo, and then go and take issue with everyone else that posts a view and not something which is demonstrable FACT.

Walker.can fuck off. Really enjoyed having him at Spurs but he is a real rival now.

Let's hope he squeezes all his brain farts into two league games. Against us.

Another player saying we lack the cutting edge to win trophies. So that's Rose and Walker. There will be many more. This team won't stay together much longer.

Real Deal - 20/7/2017 13:36

Another player saying we lack the cutting edge to win trophies. So that's Rose and Walker. There will be many more. This team won't stay together much longer.

You really should put his comments into context; what he was directly saying is that ManC can pay stupid money for above average players and Spurs can't as of now....

The challenge for Poch, for the club, for the team is to try and prove that we're good enough not to have to - a tall order, but we have NO choice.

" The facts of the matter are that, for two seasons running, Spurs got closer to the Premier League title than City. It’s hard to imagine that Walker would forget so quickly just how close Tottenham came to catching up with a Chelsea team unburdened by injury or midweek matches in Europe.

Such willful ignorance doesn’t do anything for his reputation with Spurs fans, and such callousness should concern his new fans at City..."

His main motivation for leaving was money. The other reasons are he obviously feels City are trying to close the gap and with Pep have a better chance of winning trophies. City are certainly stronger than last season. So they have closed the gap on us.

The chavs have signed 3 quality strong players, we are further behind them that's for sure.

I'm not to bothered with what United or the scouse have done. They are still both weak in a few areas.

The gooners are stronger but our first 11 is still better. If they sign Lemar, keep Sanchez and sign a real DM then they will take some stopping.

Our players will be looking at our activity and who we sign this summer. Singing potential only won't be enough I'm afraid.

Last year we sold Yedlin instead of loaning him out, we could have had our ready made replacement.

Walker couldn't resist taking another dig at Spurs, pathetic and childish:

"It’s better to play football with a smile on your face."

Doubling your wages can do that to you. I mean 70k a week is a hard life. lol

The reality is most of these footballers are a bunch of spunk bubbles and don't have a clue what the real world is.

Pollo - 13/8/2017 10:01

Smiling all the way to the bank he means. A little early to be smiling. Let's see a bit later in the season.

Nick Real Deal - 13/8/2017 18:39

Pollo - 13/8/2017 10:01

Smiling all the way to the bank he means. A little early to be smiling. Let's see a bit later in the season.

Why does he feel the need to twist the knife ffs?!

I'm sorry, but what a ****!

Poch probably gave him a few home truths about his crossing and pondering on the ball too much. So he threw his rattle out the pram.

He was always very open about what he needed to work on and that he wasn't the finished article. Don't think a bit of constructive criticism would be an issue.

He was very positive about Spurs when he joined City, even refusing to agree with an interviewer that he's more likely to win trophies at City than if he'd stayed at Spurs. Then our fans abused him on social media and he got booed in the friendly vs City. Pathetic considering he didn't go on strike, feign injury or slag us off in public. We got good money for him and he was with us for years, working hard for the team. Tbh I'm beginning to see why players have no loyalty.

I think that the way this wondow is going in terms of the prices quoted for very average players significantly further into fantasy land than when it opened, Levy dropped one big-time in only getting the reputed c£54m. If he had held out I think City would have stumped up £75-80m on closing day.

I don't like mid air deliberate contact. It can cause serious injury on landing as the player is off balance. If an elbow or shoulder is involved it's worse. It's a tough one for the ref to call. But if it's reckless and deliberate I don't blame him for showing a yellow.

Disagree Chiv, Walker was looking for him and luckily didn't connect, otherwise it's a straight red.

Considering he got his first yellow 2 minutes before it really was another famous Walker brainfart.

He backed into him challenging from a ball in the air, was he meant to run away from the player so he avoided contact? If that would have been a Spurs player I bet people on here wouldn't be saying it was deserved, I'm glad he got sent off though :17:

Schneiderlen was also never a red card, such a shame that so many games are going to be ruined this season through silly/soft red cards. I was expecting the worse when Dier slid in on Sunday and although I thought it was a good and fair challenge there was a chance the ref could have seen it to be a red.