Au Revoir Kyle | Vital Football

Au Revoir Kyle

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Kyle Walker is expected to have a medical at Manchester City later today.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523213">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

By selling to a rival , Levy has just sent a message to manure, and the chavs.

''Summer Sale now on ! , the selling club is once again open for business ''

Or alternatively Levy is supporting his manager by getting the deal done relatively early.

To me I think it's clear there's been some disagreement behind the scenes between poch/walker. From what we know of poch, he gets rid of those who don't buy in or cross him.

You can't on one hand complain about levy being penny pinching and not supporting the manager whilst at the same time complain about levy not letting this drag on all summer, which would get us more money, and getting walker out swiftly which is likely what poch wanted.

Damned if he does damned if he doesn't.

We've lost the best Right back in the business; can't help but feel we've made a huge mistake.

We'll have to change our game plan now and make it work - without his pace, or Roses when he's not available we are offensively limited and liable to play narrow - which we do far too often when they weren't available.

Big Chiv - 14/7/2017 10:11

By selling to a rival , Levy has just sent a message to manure, and the chavs.

''Summer Sale now on ! , the selling club is once again open for business ''

-56 Net spend.

The only trophy that matters to ENIC

Good business. He wanted out anyway and was not a great footballer. Quick yes but out of position and poor crosses were never solved.

There was a rift apparently . We can use the money to bring in a couple of quality youngsters.

Nick Real Deal - 14/7/2017 13:05

Good business. He wanted out anyway and was not a great footballer. Quick yes but out of position and poor crosses were never solved.

There was a rift apparently . We can use the money to bring in a couple of quality youngsters.

Yayyyy, I look forward to signing another N'Jie or N'Koudou

Spursex - 14/7/2017 11:53

We've lost the best Right back in the business; can't help but feel we've made a huge mistake.

We'll have to change our game plan now and make it work - without his pace, or Roses when he's not available we are offensively limited and liable to play narrow - which we do far too often when they weren't available.

On what evidence is he the best RB in the business? I'm intrigued because to be the best you have to have a brain and a natural footballing ability. He lacks a natural footballing brain. There is a reason he relies on his natural athletic talents to get him out of trouble mate.

He is a good wing and full back but that is far as it goes.

This is a great deal shame it wasn't wrapped up a lot earlier as we all knew it was coming months back.

Walker has been a great player for us. DId we get the best from him? I can hardly think Pochettino didn't. Which leaves a question, "Will Pep get anything better from him and also begs another point, "Did we miss him when he was subbed? For me, the team was OK with Trippier on in his place, OK, Walker would get up the field and get some great plays in but there was always a little missing and he was a bit predictable and sometimes looked good without producing goals. I always felt he should move infield more and challenge the goal more. If Pep can get more from him in this respect, we could be seeing Manky City move up a notch.

I must admit, I liked Walker but will he be a nuisance in opposition colours? I have NEVER believed in selling good players to the opposition. Its just a BAD practice. We need to fine tune all our practices, everything affects our stab at the title. So why would we lessen the odds in this way? Money is a good reason but is the ratio between getting better finances and losing a little edge worth it?

I would guess Levy has talked this matter out with Pochettino and Ok'd it with him. There could of course be new players on the way and we could strengthen other areas without much change to the game from Walker's vacated position.

I guess if Pochettino is happy, then there's no problem. An aggregate effect to the club has to be good, the finances are strengthened and there's little weakness added from the play aspect, so for me, let it run. I've no qualms about a player wanting to go to another club as long as we don't lose badly by their decision.

All the best Kyle. Thank you for your service. Over and out.

Kyle Walker is 27. He needs to make his big money move now and earn that much for 3-4 years at least.

Perfectly understandable.

Ah bless he needs to make that big money move now otherwise he will clearly struggle in life. lol He is a greedy fecker plain and simple.

I wouldn't have thought Walker to be the type to go for a media job or coaching really. Of course we never know what other talents these guys have. But for now, I wouldn't blame him for making the most money he can. We're all there and these lads have got used to a life style which they want to keep, why wouldn't they? If you can make the money, do so. Not many get the chance, I say go for it. I don't believe in 'tax and spend' in politics but I do agree with 'earn and be taxed' to a degree, it's good for the country and all of us. It's nice to see people earning and determining their futures.

Real Deal - 14/7/2017 13:45

On what evidence is he the best RB in the business? I'm intrigued because to be the best you have to have a brain and a natural footballing ability. He lacks a natural footballing brain. There is a reason he relies on his natural athletic talents to get him out of trouble mate.

This is a great deal shame it wasn't wrapped up a lot earlier as we all knew it was coming months back.
He was voted best RB for the past two seasons by his fellow professionals, one would assume their judgement would be better than any ours. As for not wrapping the deal up sooner, we are 14 days into the window for feck sake. Sure we could have done the deal on the 1st, if you were prepared to sell for 5 to 10m less.
Personally if were going to sell Levy has got a good deal, sad some cannot show some appreciation for a player that has served us well.

80deg16minW - 14/7/2017 14:57

Kyle Walker is 27. He needs to make his big money move now and earn that much for 3-4 years at least.

Perfectly understandable.
I agree, it's a shame as our salaries will increase over the next two to three years. I am pretty sure by the end of this season our top earner will be on close to £150k.
Unlike some I am sad to see him go.

Always seemed like a decent player to me. Made a few errors and probably not the sharpest pencil in the case. I will be sad to see him go and find it even worse to watch him go to a rival. Way of the world I guess. At least he hasn't spouted off a load of shit on SM about like Lukaku. Good luck to the boy is about all I can say. In Poch we must trust.

Topspur1 - 14/7/2017 15:53

Real Deal - 14/7/2017 13:45

He was voted best RB for the past two seasons by his fellow professionals, one would assume their judgement would be better than any ours. As for not wrapping the deal up sooner, we are 14 days into the window for feck sake. Sure we could have done the deal on the 1st, if you were prepared to sell for 5 to 10m less.
Personally if were going to sell Levy has got a good deal, sad some cannot show some appreciation for a player that has served us well.

He hasn't played RB for us over the last 2 seasons he has played as a wing back. 2 different positions entirely. Why people can't understand that is beyond me.

14 days open maybe true but deals get done way before the window opens so that isn't an excuse.

I have said I wish him well and couldn't fault his work ethic. I have also said he is a greed fecker because he is.