Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers. Weds 4th January 20.00 hrs K.O | Page 6 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers. Weds 4th January 20.00 hrs K.O

I agree but we have been starved of football since November, so surely for fans who claim they can never get tickets, this is the chance, local Derby etc. We've only had one home game in 8 weeks. This is Unai Emery's Villa too.
I'm sure some want a free ticket and a pint and a pie after getting a free uber to the ground and back.
Sadly this is where we are, its not going to change price wise but bloody hell if fans can't get excited about Unai they never will

It is a lot of money and it must be really hard to justify for those where things are pretty tight regardless of whether they’re on a waiting list or not. If they were to go to every game without a season ticket they’d be paying double I imagine so they have to pick and choose. Villa aren’t a charity, there’s no reason why they should charge less than others but perhaps they’ve put this one in the wrong bracket. I don’t consider it a derby but it will be a good game hopefully.

It is a lot of money and it must be really hard to justify for those where things are pretty tight regardless of whether they’re on a waiting list or not. If they were to go to every game without a season ticket they’d be paying double I imagine so they have to pick and choose. Villa aren’t a charity, there’s no reason why they should charge less than others but perhaps they’ve put this one in the wrong bracket. I don’t consider it a derby but it will be a good game hopefully.

Or perhaps we really haven't got 30k on a waiting list and we don't need 7k extra seats.
Is it really Villa Park under the lights or Villa Park on a cold January night after Christmas.
It is a Derby and a closer than Coventry. I mean if Brighton and Palace is a derby this is definitely one.

Or perhaps we really haven't got 30k on a waiting list and we don't need 7k extra seats.
Is it really Villa Park under the lights or Villa Park on a cold January night after Christmas.
It is a Derby and a closer than Coventry. I mean if Brighton and Palace is a derby this is definitely one.

I agree with the waiting list point, there’s no way all 30,000 of them would take a season ticket if offered one right now, not all of them did at the start of the season and none of them did prior to May 2019. But £41.50 to stand in L8 for example is too much or £59 regardless of your age to sit in the more central seats is scandalous for a game V Wolves.

I actually live equal distance from Coventry and Wolverhampton, I don’t consider either of them a derby.

I think chambers may come into midfielder if we are short.
Rightly or wrongly - Sanson and Nkamba look totally out of the picture imo.