Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers. Weds 4th January 20.00 hrs K.O | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers. Weds 4th January 20.00 hrs K.O

remote

Vital 1st Team Regular
Mcginn has pulled a hamstring - I would say he is unlikely for Wolves on Wednesday.

Not heard anything about Luiz who also picked up a knock via spurs.

Remote has started and injury thread which I think will turn into possible team selection for this game so I will merge the two.

Luiz and McGinn seemed to be moving ok at the end of the game , they came over to the fans and didn't have ice packs or anything , but Wednesday may come to soon for them .

We owe this lot a shoeing. I'm still not over the last game against them at Villa Park, possibly the most angry I've been after a game since promotion and the game that made me believe Deano needed to go.

Hopefully Ramsey will be back and I'd like to see Cash/Martinez back in. Wolves have had an awful season but like us they've brought in a proper manager now unfortunately so this will be a tougher prospect than it would have been.

We owe this lot a shoeing. I'm still not over the last game against them at Villa Park, possibly the most angry I've been after a game since promotion and the game that made me believe Deano needed to go.

Hopefully Ramsey will be back and I'd like to see Cash/Martinez back in. Wolves have had an awful season but like us they've brought in a proper manager now unfortunately so this will be a tougher prospect than it would have been.

Interested to see whether Olsen keeps his place or not. I think we'll see some changes regarding injuries etc but Emery likes to change things up and games are close together

We really need to be winning this. the hard work done taking 9 points from a possible 12 recently has to be built on, otherwise its back to pissing into the wind. our season fell apart when they came from 2-0 down to beat us in 10 mins last season.

Olsen just did the basics, he wasn’t tested at all, he did the basics well and was solid but there’s absolutely no chance in hell he starts ahead of Martinez.
Many were convinced of that before the Spurs game. Just as they were with Cash.
Unai may make them fight for their places and bring them both back to earth slowly.
Winning the world cup hasn't made him the best keeper in the world except in the heads of some Villans and Argentinians.
Cash-collecting Messi and Mbappe shirts hasn't made him better either and in his case, he's lost his place to Young who deserves to start ahead of him.

That is not the case with Olsen of course