Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers. Weds 4th January 20.00 hrs K.O | Page 5 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers. Weds 4th January 20.00 hrs K.O

Still over 2,000 tickets left for this one….do the majority of the 26,000 or whatever the number is now on Mr Purslow’s apparent waiting list not fancy it on a cold January evening in Aston…?!
This is it isn't it, there really aren't that many on a real waiting list that will turn up week in and week out , when push comes to shove.
They just like to be on a list so they can moan they can't get tickets.
There are thousands available for the Stevenage game, which is another chance to see their beloved Villa.

I moan about not being able to get away tickets but deep down I know I can't afford to go to every game. So I can have a moan without fear of having to buy an away ticket

I think I've only ever sat in the DE upper once and that was years ago, Can't remember much about it apart from the TV gantry
The design of the concourse is radically flawed. It's far too narrow which causes all sorts of issues. Shame as some of the seats are superb.

Still over 2,000 tickets left for this one….do the majority of the 26,000 or whatever the number is now on Mr Purslow’s apparent waiting list not fancy it on a cold January evening in Aston…?!

Prices are a bit of a joke for a single game just after Christmas/new year when everything is costing so much more, if I didn’t have a season ticket I’d be watching on the firestick myself. I think the Stevenage game is overpriced too but I guess the two clubs had to agree to the pricing as it’s their big payday.

Do agree with an above comment that the waiting list is a bit of a myth.

Well, I won't be following tonights' match as being 7 hours in front means a 3am kick-off for me.

All I hope is when I wake from my slumbers, I find we've give the dingles a right tonking as it's about time we beat them again.... but as long as it's a win for us, even by one goal, it'll do for me.

COME ON YOU LIONS! :utv::utv::utv:

Hope it's not after the Lord mayor's show tonight as can be the case with a quick turnaround after a brilliant performance.

Fascinating game to find out how Unai and the boys react......
Hopefully fully awake instead of like you say half asleep, can’t cope with another false dawn.
Anyhow UTV.

Im surprised its not sold out. I then looked at the single match prices. Couple that with the fact its and absolute pain to drive across Birmingham for a night match if you live South side. It would be better if we had a train service that did not involve waiting hours afterwards. Oh hang on they are on strike.

Prices are a bit of a joke for a single game just after Christmas/new year when everything is costing so much more, if I didn’t have a season ticket I’d be watching on the firestick myself. I think the Stevenage game is overpriced too but I guess the two clubs had to agree to the pricing as it’s their big payday.

Do agree with an above comment that the waiting list is a bit of a myth.

I agree but we have been starved of football since November, so surely for fans who claim they can never get tickets, this is the chance, local Derby etc. We've only had one home game in 8 weeks. This is Unai Emery's Villa too.
I'm sure some want a free ticket and a pint and a pie after getting a free uber to the ground and back.
Sadly this is where we are, its not going to change price wise but bloody hell if fans can't get excited about Unai they never will

I agree but we have been starved of football since November, so surely for fans who claim they can never get tickets, this is the chance, local Derby etc. We've only had one home game in 8 weeks. This is Unai Emery's Villa too.
I'm sure some want a free ticket and a pint and a pie after getting a free uber to the ground and back.
Sadly this is where we are, its not going to change price wise but bloody hell if fans can't get excited about Unai they never will
If it was not a weekday 8pm game and I heard that it was not sold out I would have made the trip from London for this one! I imagine if it was a 3pm Saturday this would not be the case…. I am surprised it’s not sold out though

(and if I could actually get there on the train….)

I turned down a free ticket for tonight. I would love to be there but work and family commitments get in the way some times so I'll have to make do with watching it on the TV. I'm pretty sure I paid about £55 for this fixture last season, so if its the same again it will put some off.

I turned down a free ticket for tonight. I would love to be there but work and family commitments get in the way some times so I'll have to make do with watching it on the TV. I'm pretty sure I paid about £55 for this fixture last season, so if its the same again it will put some off.
Just checked the Witton Upper , seats are £59 up there tonight. Wasn't that long ago i was buying extra seats up there for £30