Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers. Weds 4th January 20.00 hrs K.O | Page 7 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers. Weds 4th January 20.00 hrs K.O

I’m a bit out of touch with who is fit and who isn’t, but wouldn’t Dendonker come into midfield? I really like Dendonker, thinks he’s a very good player.

I believe it was illness so there is the off chance he might have recovered to at least be on the bench.

I don’t believe McGinn is the right player when you have more possession and are trying to break the opposition down. Better when you’re counter attacking.

Young takes over as captain.

Not sure on Cash rather than dendonkey or Sanson tbh (unless Sanson is just rested from too many games obv)

(clearly he's for moving on I guess)

Said yesterday that I thought Cash might start if a midfielder was injured. It worked Sunday. I presume he will again play infront of Young. I like it, it's a manager thinking outside of the box.

Cash at RM? Not against Wolves for me. Our problem is going to be creating opportunities against the dogheads and Cash does nothing to help that. Feels like an Ings game to me, with as much creativity around him as we can muster. Sure Emery will get it right again though.
You clearly know absolutely nothing mate.

Wait, that's me.