Aston Villa v Leicester City Match Thread | Page 33 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Leicester City Match Thread

Vardy runs the channels expertly but he doesn't play wide. In fact I heard Rogers saying he likes him to play between the centre halves and not going off into areas where he can't do any damage.
Sounds like Rogers needs to speak to Wesley, don’t think I saw him anywhere he could damage today.

I think we should sign Messi and Ronaldo neither of those are strikers either, in the traditional sense but they score more goals than any players on the planet.

I think we should sign Messi and Ronaldo neither of those are strikers either, in the traditional sense but they score more goals than any players on the planet.

Don't be ridiculous . They wouldn't want to play in the same league as Maupay for fear of being shown up.

We all must have known this season would be tough with some ups and downs? Man U was an up and today a down that thankfully did not get too messy.

I still think taking Marvelous off was suicidal but at 1-3 we needed to try something i suppose. We should look to see where we are at after the next 4 games. We also need a big reaction on Saturday and im expecting us to get a result.

We all must have known this season would be tough with some ups and downs? Man U was an up and today a down that thankfully did not get too messy.

I still think taking Marvelous off was suicidal but at 1-3 we neededto try something i suppose. We should look to see where we are at after the next 4 games. We also need a big reaction on Saturday and im expecting us to get a result.

Personally I'd have left Marv alone, taken Wesley off for Trez and let him run the legs off their back 4.

I still think taking Marvelous off was suicidal but at 1-3 we needed to try something i suppose. We should look to see where we are at after the next 4 games. We also need a big reaction on Saturday and im expecting us to get a result.

Marvelous was doing nothing, someone else posted he made a grand total of 0 tackles according to the official stats.. hardly what you want from a ball winning midfielder

I was thinking before the sub actually took place we should bring Trez on for Marvelous or Luiz so no complaints from me on that one.

Disgusting to have to put up with chav runt Vardy's shenanigans at Villa park today. Just when I thought we'd turned a corner and stopped being so naive we fall right back into it.