Aston Villa v Hull City, Sat 5th August 2017, 5.30pm | Page 10 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Hull City, Sat 5th August 2017, 5.30pm

Absolute dross, my eyes ache watching it. Hoof ball, caught in possession, cant pass forward, utter utter dross Bruce.

Bruce is shite
ex red nose, brings in a team of blue noses
sack him and get the season started properly

Everyone here is watching Dublin dismantle Monaghan in an All-Ireland Quarter Final. So I'm only going on what I'm reading here and on the BBC website. It does seem like the same old, same old.

Typical, expected poor fare from the side. I might of been pleased with a point if we were away, but at home.... this is down to Bruce and not getting a recognised forward in......

I'm not very happy!!!!!

Excellent point against a newly relegated premiership club. Very solid start, especially at the back. Onwards and upwards.

2 points dropped. The win was there for the taking. We didn't. This is not promotion form. We need to kill these games off. We let them back into it, as usual; where's the leadership in midfield?

Shows how thin we are up front; Hogan comes off and no forward to replace him. I'd have stuck Davis on the bench.

Playing Gabby and Hogan together was probably the right idea, but I don't think they played together in pre-season. Why not?

At least we can rely on Gabby, eh! :3:

Two pretty average sides playing out a pretty average draw. One or two gave the ball away too easily. We didn't really play to Hogans strengths but then who do we have to deliver a creative ball? Hey ho. Better than a few seasons ago when we would have capitulated when they scored. Still time I suppose. Still some players to come back.

Will admit I'm a huge Bruce sympathizer but he fucked it up today. No ones fault but his own. Bacuna was shockingly absent, hogan was our best player and gets taken off. Anyone in the world could see what would happen. Bruce's fault today. Also Anomah or whatever his name is has no excuse to miss nor does Andre Green. That said, if he starts Andre on the left and keeps bacuna out we win hands down

Underwhelming. I only saw the second half...Thought Green looked bright when he came on, we were a better team after the Bacuna substitution. Thought Lansburys delivery was pretty poor and Whelan was off the pace. Hogan had nothing to work with.

just so sick of watching the same crap football there is no one it the middle pulling the strings they just look the same as they did last season Lansbury is just not up to it. And how did Green miss that header.

Lets be fair we started started well and did alright first half but didnt really create many clear cut chances. Second half we just looked completely disjointed especially at CM and Hogan was on his own.

Lansbury was just roaming around, Bacuna did little and Whelan is awful slow.

Bruce got it wrong today but confident enough once we have a full selection.