Aston Villa v Brighton Match Thread - Sat 20th Nov - 3pm | Page 8 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Brighton Match Thread - Sat 20th Nov - 3pm

Injured playing at Euro Disney is the latest, How? why is he allowed a holiday in the season? Yes they get days off but FFS there's a new manager to impress and he's in France by all accounts at Euro Disney. You'd think if he really wanted to play he'd be first into training this week

Cracks appearing in the new regime already, Letting players go away on holiday. Did he have permission, did he just go of his own accord like Martinez and Buendia ?. Oh well , at least it was only Euro Disney and not an all inclusive in Croatia.

Last edited:
Injured playing at Euro Disney is the latest, How? why is he allowed a holiday in the season? Yes they get days off but FFS there's a new manager to impress and he's in France by all accounts at Euro Disney. You'd think if he really wanted to play he'd be first into training this week
Does feel as though the players are overly pampered. This particular player seems jinxed in some ways not to play for us but he's not helped himself here

Does feel as though the players are overly pampered. This particular player seems jinxed in some ways not to play for us but he's not helped himself here

Yes I tend to agree, they seem to have or want the same as us mere mortals but us mere mortals don't earn enough money in a year to see us ok for the rest of our lives.
For the kind of money, they get they need to make sacrifices, I mean we keep getting told it's a short career, it's about time they realised they have 50 years after football to spend all this money they earn now and knuckle down to some serious work

Really looking forward to this. Expecting a great atmosphere at Villa Park and hopefully a re energised team.

Gerrard probably can't change much personnel wise with the injuries we've got (again) but my hope is that he'll provide a fresh outlook on how to get the best from the likes of Bailey and Buendia.

Is Marvelous injured? If he is then we're down to 2 senior midfielders, 1 of them being Jacob Ramsey who is hardly experienced. Who comes in then if Nakamba is out? Chukwuemeka is more of an attacking player. The lad we got from Albion, Iroegbunam, has been training with the first team this week so could he be thrust into the spotlight? No idea what other options we've got.

If it were left to meet we would never sign anything from France ever again

proper animal that Mickey Mouse

I’ve just come into the thread to spread the news that I’ve read, that Sanson has injured himself whilst on holiday but it seems that it’s already spread.

That’s the sign of a player who wants out. Fucking clown getting injured every 5 minutes, he has more holidays than the queen and injuries than I’ve had hot dinners.

This is more than injuries, it’s attitude, psychological and perhaps a sign of being unsettled. Fuck him off I can’t keep defending him
It's funny cos a day or so ago I was saying how it's a blank slate and I was keen to see what he can do. This event has really changed my mind on that. He doesn't seem committed at all.