Aston Villa Away To Sheff Wednesday Match Thread | Page 21 | Vital Football

Aston Villa Away To Sheff Wednesday Match Thread

It's gonna be interesting to see who gets rotated against Rotherham. Gotta be careful, the last thing we want is to drop any points on Wednesday.

Anyone going to Rotherham? I’ve joined up as a member with them but now they are saying that due to big numbers of away fans trying to get tickets in the home end their not on general sale ,

Im going, first midweek away game for me in I don’t know how long, off work and a new ground for me so wanted to go regardless of this run! If you’re on Facebook and are a member of the ‘Aston Villa selling page’ or ‘Aston Villa Ticket Exchange’ you might be lucky to spot a spare ticket on there, I got one for my mate that way.

Last edited:
Yes and we will beat them twice , I actually think everyone will want to avoid us , winning good bad and ugly at the moment .

I think being at home the first leg will work in our advantage, get a good win and go to their place and defend or maybe even better it. The atmosphere will be red hot at Villa Park for sure, just like it was for the cup quarter final.

Im going, first midweek away game for me in I don’t know how long, off work and a new ground for me so wanted to go regardless of this run! If you’re on Facebook and are a member of the ‘Aston Villa selling page’ or ‘Aston Villa Ticket Exchange’ you might be lucky to spot a spare ticket on there, I got one for my mate on that way.
Thanks mate think I’m now sorted in the pukka pie stand , I hope that 1 day the board realise what I have to go through to support my club , I fuckin love sitting on my hands and keeping quiet ? right just going to order my flat cap and whippet and I’m ready , come on you lions ?

Thanks mate think I’m now sorted in the pukka pie stand , I hope that 1 day the board realise what I have to go through to support my club , I fuckin love sitting on my hands and keeping quiet ? right just going to order my flat cap and whippet and I’m ready , come on you lions ?

Had to do it at Albion in December, pure torture!

Anyone going to Rotherham? I’ve joined up as a member with them but now they are saying that due to big numbers of away fans trying to get tickets in the home end their not on general sale ,

Yes I am going. Got to admire the comittment of some of or supporters. The chap sitting next to me yesterday lives just outside of Brighton . He is staying over until the Rotherham game . Said he has been to about 10 away games so far this season

Yes I am going. Got to admire the comittment of some of or supporters. The chap sitting next to me yesterday lives just outside of Brighton . He is staying over until the Rotherham game . Said he has been to about 10 away games so far this season
Fair play to him we all do what we can don’t we , it’s not a choice because we are chosen

It is but , nearly exploded at Sheffield Utd last year , literally had to stop myself, I love snodders

Can only imagine, was unreal yesterday when we scored those injury time goals.

In other news, Bristol City at home next Saturday is sold out. Gutted to be missing it but at least I’m missing it for something worthwhile!

Always remember cricket jumper Steve getting frog marched out of Rotherham away end season before last. He had a wry smile on his face as he exited the arena

It's gonna be interesting to see who gets rotated against Rotherham. Gotta be careful, the last thing we want is to drop any points on Wednesday.
I do t remember much rotation under sir Graham when we got promoted all those years ago but the modern game is different I suppose. It's an interesting dilema especially with landsbury and hurry up nice and fresh.

I do t remember much rotation under sir Graham when we got promoted all those years ago but the modern game is different I suppose. It's an interesting dilema especially with landsbury and hurry up nice and fresh.

It's a tricky one. If you rotate too much, you disrupt the team. If you don't rotate enough, they get worn out. I guess that's what managers get paid for.

mmmm thats weird I'm pretty sure the bloke next to me said he was from Brighton but we wor sitting lol.

mmmm thats weird I'm pretty sure the bloke next to me said he was from Brighton but we wor sitting lol.

Yes. When I say sitting I mean standing lol.

He was an elderly bloke in his 60;s I would say. We were in row 25 WU4 section.

Yes. When I say sitting I mean standing lol.

He was an elderly bloke in his 60;s I would say. We were in row 25 WU4 section.
Can't remember the seat number but it was to the right of the goal lower tier towards the back