Aston Villa Away To Sheff Wednesday Match Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

Aston Villa Away To Sheff Wednesday Match Thread

Funny thing about the game was that although the ball was at the far end most of the game 3 of the 4 goals were right in front of us. Two of them were very special :wahey:

Oh right was it just as mental up there then the very reason we travel near and far I do like that song.

Oh right was it just as mental up there then the very reason we travel near and far I do like that song.

Yes just as mad I imagine , a bloke 3 rows behind came flying over the seats when Albert scored, cut his forehead and he just got up and carried on singing . Madness.

Yes just as mad I imagine , a bloke 3 rows behind came flying over the seats when Albert scored, cut his forehead and he just got up and carried on singing . Madness.
HAHA some young lad came flying past me offered his apologies then gave me a big hug screaming come on the fucking Villa down me lug absolutely brilliant

I do t remember much rotation under sir Graham when we got promoted all those years ago but the modern game is different I suppose. It's an interesting dilema especially with landsbury and hurry up nice and fresh.
I dont remember much under Ron Saunders either. 14 all season.

All a bit weird isn't it we could be sat next to someone off vital Villa and not know. I think I've met about 4or 5 people in 15 years on here to my knowledge, I probably know loads of you by sight. I've met Fear Trekker Jonah,young Jonah ,Deano, Erod and I'm facebook friends with VOTN.

All a bit weird isn't it we could be sat next to someone off vital Villa and not know. I think I've met about 4or 5 people in 15 years on here to my knowledge, I probably know loads of you by sight. I've met Fear Trekker Jonah,young Jonah ,Deano, Erod and I'm facebook friends with VOTN.

Yes. Funnily enough I was sitting opposite a bloke and his son on the tram back to Meadowhall and I remembered you said you were parking there and I nearly asked him what his name was , thinking it might be you.

Yes. Funnily enough I was sitting opposite a bloke and his son on the tram back to Meadowhall and I remembered you said you were parking there and I nearly asked him what his name was , thinking it might be you.

No, it wasn't me I went on my own and ended up parking on friends drive then went in on a bus with the unwashed :eek!:. I now remember why I've had a car since I was 17

We’ve met as well 57, only once but never forgotten! I sit near you too. I did mention to Jonathan about having a little enamel badge with V V on it so we’d recognise a fellow vital.

Think we had a near miss at Millwall didn't we was talking to a few of the Kiddy lot in the pub after the game on Saturday

I think so , and Ipswich last season , a bloke got on the coach and I overheard him say he had just been talking to you. I knew it was you as he mentioned the horse.