Aston Villa Away To Sheff Wednesday Match Thread | Vital Football

Aston Villa Away To Sheff Wednesday Match Thread

Villan57

Alert Team
An Extra allocation of 1,328 available from 3pm Wednesday NOW

For Sheffield Wednesday away

Sorry Didn't know where else to put this

My lads going with two mates, one is a Leeds season ticket holder and the other a man utd fan who goes. The man utd fan has been to villa Park 10 times this season.

Originally put off by the £40 ticket price I changed my mind and now I’m going. Wonder if their sour lot will kick off again outside after we beat them this time.

I remember going up there for Big Rons first game in charge after he walked out on them :rofl::rofl::rofl:The locals were not a happy bunch at all
I worked in Sheffield for 15 years and the Wednesday fans are still bitter about big Ron , singing big fat Ron’s claret and blue army to them was the highlight of my day

A few weeks ago I was fearing this game. Now bring it on. I think we will do a proper job on them

Bloody hell I cannot wait !!!!.

Going to this and Rotherham and I really cannot wait.

Looking at Wednesdays results it seems it is what we all know anyway. Keep it tight and organised, hope someone produces a moment of magic, then see it out.

Difference though is they dont have Snodgrass, they don't have Grealish and they don't have Terry.

And we DO have Mings, and we DO have McGinn n Grealish and we DO have Tammy.

2 0 win and a great day.

BUT I will be giving SB a big round of applause and a song, I really hope, and am sure, he will get a good reception (but sit down Potato Head is obviously allowed - he wouldn't want it any other way !)

I (correctly) forecast that we would march through last month.
Let's hope that April brings a shower of points, starting here.