Anyone. But. Liverpool.... | Page 42 | Vital Football

Anyone. But. Liverpool....

They did it they won the premier* league, but like when Leicester won it the rest were pretty shite.

Saw how they immediately gathered outside the ground despite global pandemic. Sure when they all get corona it will be a big conspiracy against liverpool.

Going for total media blackout for at least 2 days.

The only thing i wait for is the prophecy that if scum win the title, we will get promoted.

It's just no good radford, you're wasting your time, it's happened, get over it, you'll give yourself a headache. And you're having yourself on if you think we're going to get promoted this season.

But I do understand.

:taz:

Liverpool fans showing the care, caution and intelligence they are well renowned for.

Listening to fans on radio 5, I was disappointed that so many of them were talking about Hillsborough as this totum. In light of Corona, this felt inappropriate to me. Like they still wanted us to focus on 96 people 30 years ago in a year in which nearly 70,000 have died needlessly; and then we get this.

http://news.sky.com/story/liverpool...-second-night-to-celebrate-title-win-12015734

Liverpool fans showing the care, caution and intelligence they are well renowned for.

Listening to fans on radio 5, I was disappointed that so many of them were talking about Hillsborough as this totum. In light of Corona, this felt inappropriate to me. Like they still wanted us to focus on 96 people 30 years ago in a year in which nearly 70,000 have died needlessly; and then we get this.

http://news.sky.com/story/liverpool...-second-night-to-celebrate-title-win-12015734
If there was ever a club that I wished could disappear and take its fans with it, it’s Liverpool. Totally classless.

I was delighted when Atletico knocked them out of the Champions League and the sooner someone beats them to the next Premier League title the happier I will be.

Have to say if they were going to win it this was the best way

Mute celebrations and a time when football has kind of taken a bit of a hit with people evaluating what is important

It was the same when they won the champions league and Anthony Joshua lost

Al the hype died and it was hardly mentioned

Attachments

• IMG-20200625-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20200625-WA0005.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5
Saw how they immediately gathered outside the ground despite global pandemic. Sure when they all get corona it will be a big conspiracy against liverpool.

Going for total media blackout for at least 2 days.

The only thing i wait for is the prophecy that if scum win the title, we will get promoted.

The thing is if we get promoted do you not think our fans wouldnt immediately go to the club

Of course they would

Yes, the scousers at it again. Just how a public enquiry into Hillsborough found them 100% blameless will puzzle me forever.

I didn't go to the game as my older brother and my uncle both went and they said there would be trouble more than usual so wouldn't let me go

My brother was with our fans and my uncle is a Liverpool fan so was in with the scousers

That alone is very telling that both of them would not let me go because they knew the scousers would be up to no good as they always were

So were some of our fans in all honesty but if it had been any other team I would have been able to go

They both told me stories about the fans causing shit and turning up in massive numbers