Anyone. But. Liverpool.... | Page 43 | Vital Football

Anyone. But. Liverpool....

The thing is if we get promoted do you not think our fans wouldnt immediately go to the club

Of course they would

Time and fate will tell. Would be nice to think we've looked at them and thought nah, we're better than that. Of course we would have to have a reason. Getting promoted wouldnt be enough, staying there- that would be cause...

Time and fate will tell. Would be nice to think we've looked at them and thought nah, we're better than that. Of course we would have to have a reason. Getting promoted wouldnt be enough, staying there- that would be cause...
Fans are fans. We would celebrate ( not me obviously as i am in the at risk group) but setting fire to the Council House? Dont think so.

Obviously didn't want to see them win the title, but at least they didn't do it in dramatic fashion. We've known for months and months they were going to be champions. Eases the pain a bit.

Hearing all sorts of shite now about going on to break records ( most points in a season , biggest points gap to runner up )
What a load of blige!!!!
The season now cannot be compared to past seasons under the rules being implemented today . You can virtually put out a new team at halftime.
🤦‍♂️

Hearing all sorts of shite now about going on to break records ( most points in a season , biggest points gap to runner up )
What a load of blige!!!!
The season now cannot be compared to past seasons under the rules being implemented today . You can virtually put out a new team at halftime.
🤦‍♂️

Hows Mary J chap?

i was blown away by citeh, for someone to blow that away is impressive. Top class manager for sure

wow. as if it wasn't a time to remember them, it was 100% normal
They aren't martyrs. No matter what their fans try to say. They have won a couple of titles since Hillsborough. They have won just about every trophy that is winnable since then. It was 30 years ago and nearly 70,000 have died in the last few months. That infection rate has been worse in Liverpool, probably as a result of their CL game with Athletico.

They have had their say and changed history to what they wanted. It was 30 years ago.

They can do what they want. I can say what I think