Anyone. But. Liverpool.... | Page 44 | Vital Football

Anyone. But. Liverpool....

ACL he will probably miss the euros as well, they don't look anywhere near as good this season anyway.

It was a horror tackle by Pickford and I haven’t seen anything reported about an apology but that aside it’s Liverpool so fuck ‘em. Let’s see how their complaint to the Premier League about VAR goes. Wankers.

It was a horror tackle by Pickford and I haven’t seen anything reported about an apology but that aside it’s Liverpool so fuck ‘em. Let’s see how their complaint to the Premier League about VAR goes. Wankers

All the big clubs wanted VAR as it weighs heavily in their favour.
Get a decision they don’t like and then complain about it
I’m with you - fuck em

It was a horror tackle by Pickford and I haven’t seen anything reported about an apology but that aside it’s Liverpool so fuck ‘em. Let’s see how their complaint to the Premier League about VAR goes. Wankers.
Horrible fans aside, I would rather Liverpool win the league then anyone in the Prem. Manager is a class act, and they play great football. Thiago is an incredible player.

Not missed the tone just don’t hate this particular team. They’re easily the best team to watch.

Its not just the fans - its the whole city - absolute scum.
I worked as a contractor in Ford Halewood 70/80's - I know what I am talking about
If you were at Hillsboro and Old Trafford for the replay - Aldridge - will always be a grade 1 ****.
You would never make statements like that

I worked as a contractor in Ford Halewood 70/80's - I know what I am talking about
If you were at Hillsboro and Old Trafford for the replay - Aldridge - will always be a grade 1 ****.

The fans are the worst in the country

Especially the plastic ones that we all grew up with

I used to live in Belsize Park and it is pretty much Arsenal fans around there ...anyway one night we were in one of the pubs and Liverpool were playing in the Champions league

There are quite a few screens so everyone could pretty much see the game

We were sitting at a table as my friends girlfriend was on crutches so couldn't really stand. There was only 3 of us on the table

This group of scousers came and stood right in front of us so we couldn't see the screen that was wall mounted.

I piped up and said guys do you mind moving to the left a bit so we can see please

They just started ranting at us saying are you Liverpool fans? if not we are not moving for shit and just turned their backs on us

Absolute *****...really whish there had been a couple more of my friends with us that night

Agree with all of that and I was at Hillsboro, not at Old Trafford. Aldridge, that team, their fans are/were arseholes. My point was on Klopp and his team. The rest I am in 100% agreement with

Agree with all of that and I was at Hillsboro, not at Old Trafford. Aldridge, that team, their fans are/were arseholes. My point was on Klopp and his team. The rest I am in 100% agreement with
The scum don’t deserve that team or manager. Absolutely wasted on them.

I was particularly impressed with the levels of Klopp's post match magnanimity on Saturday.

The manner in which he conveniently forgot about the way in which his team benefitted from numerous ambiguous VAR decisions last season, while demanding a review of the travesty of justice which denied them their win, was sportsmanship at its very best.

It has certainly not taken him long to become part of the very fabric of the City