Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM) | Page 10 | Vital Football

Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM)

At last a shirt where the sponsor’s logo sits well within the overall design. Different, but still with red and white stripes, it is simple and will sell so much better than more recent designs.

Will buy a new shirt if I can find out from anyone else if you need to get one size up as has been needed before. Failing that I will wait until I can try one on somewhere, if they allow that then of course!

Annoying there seems to be no size guide. Not much use for people who aren't in Lincoln and so can't try the shirt on. Maybe I should order a couple of sizes and send back whichever doesn't fit.

I'm a skinny racing snake MAMIL with a 36-38" chest and skinny arms so might get away with a Small, but probably medium. I like the "fitted" look. If anyone gets one and wants to share some thoughts on sizing that would be much appreciated.

Annoying there seems to be no size guide. Not much use for people who aren't in Lincoln and so can't try the shirt on. Maybe I should order a couple of sizes and send back whichever doesn't fit.

I'm a skinny racing snake MAMIL with a 36-38" chest and skinny arms so might get away with a Small, but probably medium. I like the "fitted" look. If anyone gets one and wants to share some thoughts on sizing that would be much appreciated.

Yep, no size guide for the shirts on the online store that I can see, which isn’t much help!

Good old Ian Wallace, looks pretty unhappy. I actually think that Gillingham one is worse.

I raise you Bournemouth away, 1992/93.....I saw this in the flesh as it were and trust me with ten of them on the pitch it was even worse....

B1FB7EB1-1ADE-40A6-A304-75EF6ED23F9B.jpeg

Not surprised they're struggling to get stuff from Italy we are too in medical logistics, hunting round for alternative suppliers hasn't been much fun.

For me, although within the parameters of the design brief incorporating that logo they have done a good job, it's not my cup of tea.
Yes it is relatively uncluttered and functional, but in my opinion the minimalist inclusion of white stripes is a disappointment.
It is far too similar to a generic all red shirt as used by about 15 of the 92 league clubs. As one of only 6 or 7 clubs that historically have used broad red and white stripes we have lost a distinctive feature of our club. Sometimes clubs that play in all red even go so far as to include pinstripe white on their shirt which is basically what we have got. So as others have said it's not an imps shirt and just because we had one similar before (for a short time) doesn't make it an imps shirt. I'm not counting the mid -60s one.
It's all about identity.

I hope the names and numbers are white as we need something to stand out in a Tuesday night gloom.

But after all what's in a kit?
Agree on this, and identity. First line of the brief should be... Red and white stripes. (Note to design team, that does not include pinstripes)

points and performances are more important though.
at least it means the following season, in the championship, we will be back to traditional red and white stripes.