Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM) | Page 9 | Vital Football

Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM)

When did shirts stop having the sponsor stuck on?

the favourite shirt I have is the 97/98 one but the echo part is a bit tacky now.

shows you how far we have come when you compare to the current sponsor

had hoped to see Bostwick wearing this, I live in hope

Last edited:
The more I look at the new kit the more I like it. Really classy. I liked last season's (and bought it), but the sponsor was the only downside, whereas this sponsor fits in perfectly. I'll definitely be buying one.

I will probably be buying one as well, will be my first one for numerous seasons. Still unsure as to the right sizing as some of the medium sized leisurewear I got just before the lockdown is rather snug (not just because I might have put a pound or two on either!)

Any indication as to when the away top will be unleashed upon us. Want to have a look at that before deciding which one to get

I will probably be buying one as well, will be my first one for numerous seasons. Still unsure as to the right sizing as some of the medium sized leisurewear I got just before the lockdown is rather snug (not just because I might have put a pound or two on either!)

Ah yes, lock-down belly. I know it well...

Last time I bought a shirt was 96/97, proudly worn on Ascension Island for a year where the local St Helena people that I came across wore Liverpool.

I’m at an age now where polo shirts are more in vogue !

I think it’s fantastic. I understand those who prefer a broader red white design but I don’t share that same affinity. Probably because my first game was in 1990 and this shirt shares some similarities. I’ve never felt the urge to buy a shirt unless they were selling them off cheap and I bought for more of a keepsake. I just don’t wear them. But I think I might get myself one of these. As others have said, it fits well for a more casual look. A vast improvement over the Kwik Save carrier bag of a couple of seasons ago. Top marks

"As others have said, it fits well for a more casual look."

Do you have a well-manicured beard and drink "artisan" beer whilst enjoying smashed avocado on toast?

"As others have said, it fits well for a more casual look."

Do you have a well-manicured beard and drink "artisan" beer whilst enjoying smashed avocado on toast?
I have a beard which is more through laziness than design. It’s usually got bits of bacon and brown sauce in it. I don’t know what a manicure is, though my girlfriend keeps telling me I should go for one. I’m currently drinking a bottle of Singha as it was on offer at 5 dirhams a bottle in the booze shop, though I’d kill for a pint of Landlord. My girlfriend appreciated your comment and laughed a lot, which is more than I can do so I thank you. She does green stuff on toast. If you stick a runny egg on it, it’s tolerable ;)

I have a beard which is more through laziness than design. It’s usually got bits of bacon and brown sauce in it. I don’t know what a manicure is, though my girlfriend keeps telling me I should go for one. I’m currently drinking a bottle of Singha as it was on offer at 5 dirhams a bottle in the booze shop, though I’d kill for a pint of Landlord. My girlfriend appreciated your comment and laughed a lot, which is more than I can do so I thank you. She does green stuff on toast. If you stick a runny egg on it, it’s tolerable ;)

You sound like a total slob. Why is she still with you?

Like the shirt . Must be hard wach year to cater for all. Can someone tell me re postage it says uk postage usa postage and row postage whats row ??

Update Rest of world