Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM) | Page 12 | Vital Football

Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM)

Happy with black. Imagine if the design was a bit like that training kit from last year. Would be 10/10

Anyone had their home shirt delivered yet? What are the sizing's like compared to previous Errea seasons? Presumably the same?

I'd say it's slightly less tight than the last kit I've got (the L2 promotion year grey black one). Quite fitted on the sleeves. I really like it though.

The only negative I have is that, a bit like one or two Errea kits I've had, it's bobbling already...

My Imps shirt arrived in the post today. While I generally favour the traditional stripes, I have to say that I really like this shirt - the look and feel are great. Pleased that I bought two sizes larger than I usually would for clothes though.

I'd say it's slightly less tight than the last kit I've got (the L2 promotion year grey black one). Quite fitted on the sleeves. I really like it though.

The only negative I have is that, a bit like one or two Errea kits I've had, it's bobbling already...

I find they're alright if you don't sleep in them too much.

Or is that the new black hoodie? I have to say, a change from grey and/or black would be nice. That's becoming a bit familiar.
It could be, to be fair. I agree, think we need a lighter colour this time round...looks like that might not be the case though.