AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa (Saturday 1 February 2020): Match Thread | Page 28 | Vital Football

AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa (Saturday 1 February 2020): Match Thread

I thought we had room ffp wise but even then it seems fairly straighforward.
Can't imagine anyone we've signed haven't got relegation clauses (unless we're still Fox-like imcompetent). So it's either stay up and another £150 mill of sky money - ffp excuse is done.
As is likely relegated - Grealish gone and parachute payments - fine for a couple of championship seasons til we're fooked.
Not much to it than that is there ?
Wriggle room absolutely in my humble - but wriggle room that evaporated if we dropped, so again it's been about balancing the two outcomes. The more we used it simply means if we drop we go from Jack sale, to McGinn, Mings etc and we grow the balance needed to rectify the situation.

Hence we went for two loans and Baston on a short term deal as it's more cost effective.

It's also not that simple, wages aren't the be all and end all and we still have two years of Champ FFP to consider - and remember that 3yr assessment was solved only by the Stadium deal or we'd have already been in the shit.

The FFP excuse is far from done mate, it still bites but how much depends on what happens this year and having already said bollocks to FFP under Xia in the chase for the Prem and then fucked it properly, we're not making the same mistake.

That'll do fulford/dj.

Don't do this sort of match talk. And yes, in this case, it is mostly the villa posts against bournemouth.

Talk the football.

Crap match and two very average teams would be my summary. Not got any pride at any of that.

He has no place on our forum gloating like he does.

did you see your 2 thick directors wearing Bournemouth face masks? What a pathetic pair of individuals,

I did. Agree embarrassing. Although I don’t recognise them as directors. Could be wrong granted.

He has no place on our forum gloating like he does.

My forum, my rules, I'll say who has a place here.

I've already told you, DJ (and now others) to calm down. Or just switch off if you are at the point of telling fellow Villa fans to piss off.

Not having it, never have never will.

Deleted some posts. This place doesn't work like this and you all know that.

Don't ignore me when I say enough is enough.

My forum, my rules, I'll say who has a place here.

I've already told you, DJ (and now others) to calm down. Or just switch off if you are at the point of telling fellow Villa fans to piss off.

Not having it, never have never will.

Deleted some posts. This place doesn't work like this and you all know that.

Don't ignore me when I say enough is enough.

I'm off see ya

Were they fannies against Watford and Leicester?

probably would have been if we hadn't got last kick winners which I think we've now had our quota of for the season.
I can take losing but not the lack of effort, the strolling about passing across the back 3 with absolutely no zip or clue as to where it going. The lack of tackles etc It just does my head in

Just piss off and happy clap to yourself

I have a right to defend the club, coaches, management as much as you have the right to moan about everything. If you think I’m a happy clapper because I try to give some kind of balance in my posts and not criticise anything and everything that’s fine with me but your posts to the Bournemouth bloke are completely over the top and uncalled for.

We are well in this. What the shit up to our armpits at present

Its doesn't matter what you say . As it stands we are well in the mix to stay up. It's a fact.

You can try and predict this result, that result as much as you like but no one can say with any certainty that we will go down. Quite a few have tonight though. Their and your right of course to give up , won't find me giving up until it's all over.

(By the way I know you are not keen on the league cup. Do you qualify for a ticket?. Junior 1 is desperate for a ticket if there is one going ).

Unfortunately this observation is not a surprise for us villa fans. The naivety and unprepared tactics is a common theme this season

I don’t think anyone would like to see the anti football served up by Dyche at Burnley on a regular basis, but if results were all that matters, he tends to get it right against us and we get very little from them.

Sit back, two banks of four, we have little answers.

Play out from the back, get people forward and we tend to have a chance to get something from the game.

probably would have been if we hadn't got last kick winners which I think we've now had our quota of for the season.
I can take losing but not the lack of effort, the strolling about passing across the back 3 with absolutely no zip or clue as to where it going. The lack of tackles etc It just does my head in

Fannies don't keep going in 2 consecutive games to win with the last kick in my humble.