Academy | Page 3 | Vital Football

Academy

Bit tight for time, so just popped up for first half Twirls. Saw a bald bloke coaching, but he wasn't handsome, so I wasn't sure it was you. Anyway, thought your lads were well up for the game, positive in possession, always looking for the ball. Back four had nowt to do, and you could have got a chair for the goalie. Liked no's 7, 8 (both of them. Did you realise you'd got two No 8 shirts..?) 14, 17. The white lad playing 8, Woody I think he got called, backs himself, possibly a bit much, but then he did score a cracker, so a bit of selfishness didn't hurt the game.

You were definately helped by the Barnsley keeper not being able to kick the ball 20 yards, but they'd dropped so deep anyway, I dont think that mattered. Anyway, I hope it carried on in the second half to a resounding win, and I'll definately pop up another time. Keep announcing the fixtures...

PS. 4-0 to Twirlo's lads when I left...

Last edited:
Bit tight for time, so just popped up for first half Twirls. Saw a bald bloke coaching, but he wasn't handsome, so I wasn't sure it was you. Anyway, thought your lads were well up for the game, positive in possession, always looking for the ball. Back four had nowt to do, and you could have got a chair for the goalie. Liked no's 7, 8 (both of them. Did you realise you'd got two No 8 shirts..?) 14, 17. The white lad playing 8, Woody I think he got called, backs himself, possibly a bit much, but then he did score a cracker, so a bit of selfishness didn't hurt the game.

You were definately helped by the Barnsley keeper not being able to kick the ball 20 yards, but they'd dropped so deep anyway, I dont think that mattered. Anyway, I hope it carried on in the second half to a resounding win, and I'll definately pop up another time. Keep announcing the fixtures...

LOL yes pal all spot on with what you said pal, we changed it a little second half. 4-5-1 then into 4-3-3 when we got the ball. woody ended up with an hatrick. run out 8-1 winners pal,appreciate you coming pal. ill let you know the next game mate . come say hello next time pal .Thank you for coming mate .cheers ps i never noticed 2 number 8 shirts hahahahhahaahah

LOL yes pal all spot on with what you said pal, we changed it a little second half. 4-5-1 then into 4-3-3 when we got the ball. woody ended up with an hatrick. run out 8-1 winners pal,appreciate you coming pal. ill let you know the next game mate . come say hello next time pal .Thank you for coming mate .cheers ps i never noticed 2 number 8 shirts hahahahhahaahah

I enjoyed seeing them. They were playing well and enjoying themselves. Its what its all about.

I notice the worlds slowest Postman hasn't had a go at you for leaving early Pops.:giggle: UTB

forgot to add my best player got called up to play for the u16s yesterday for the blades ,bearing in mind hes 13,not bad at all. mind you he,ll never get to play in the first team ,not at this club

First team drew a blank at Luton,so did U/18's at Cliffe v Millwall(0-0) and today the BLADIES lost 2-0 v Blackburn,We're doomed DOOMED i tell ya.Come back Mr McCabe all is forgiven,well perhaps not all.:giggle: UTB

hopefully he gets a game sat.
ill miss it im in a fishing match ,just started so this should be fun,.
Missing the BLADES game for chuffin Splodgin? Really?:ROFLMAO: I miss the Blackpool home game at the end of October because my oldest son's getting married,which is a far more valid reason for missing a home game than to go Splodgin,dearie me owd toilet Twirls.UTB

Just a quick weather update for anyone thinking of going to watch our U/23's at Chezzy on Friday 3pm ko,it's tipping thundery showers Thursday&Friday afternoon Sheffield&Chesterfield.UTB