Academy | Page 4 | Vital Football

Academy

Just a quick weather update for anyone thinking of going to watch our U/23's at Chezzy on Friday 3pm ko,it's tipping thundery showers Thursday&Friday afternoon Sheffield&Chesterfield.UTB
Pretty sure they’ve got roofs on their stands ☔

Missing the BLADES game for chuffin Splodgin? Really?:ROFLMAO: I miss the Blackpool home game at the end of October because my oldest son's getting married,which is a far more valid reason for missing a home game than to go Splodgin,dearie me owd toilet Twirls.UTB
a know a know poor excuse but mi eldest ask me to go so i paid for us both ,hes now decided he just cant miss the game ffs wtf. hahahahahaha im like ru taking the piss son

FIXTURE ALERT
21st september at the keepmoat stadium on the 4g v donny rovers.
we,ll have 3 new lads trialling .one from portugal whos just come over to live . hes at the pigs trialling,plus two more from the pigs ,theyve seen sense and got involved now ,along with all the other academies in south yorkshire.

game this tuesday 21st sept is now on warminster road sheffield 5 oclock kick off.
we have 6 blades involved ,a lad from portugal,and a striker who will be playing at the very top with a bit of luck.

game now been moved to thursday same time and place ,donny cancelled on us ,scared they were gonna get hammered,so thursday we play green hill from the older age group u15s A division

If there's anyone thinking of going to watch our U/23's at Barnsley's training ground on Tuesday,don't bother they're not allowing fans into the training ground to watch the game.UTB

I've been to BDBL this afternoon and after being 1-0 behind we came back to win 2-1 with Goals from Brunt(pen) & Slater.I enjoyed the game and our keeper, Amissah had a good game.UTB

I've been to BDBL this afternoon and after being 1-0 behind we came back to win 2-1 with Goals from Brunt(pen) & Slater.I enjoyed the game and our keeper, Amissah had a good game.UTB
were watching bits on you tube. amissah future number 1 rodders if he keeps on performing like that. were a few good lads out there today,especially against a side that a total of over 600 league appearances between em. we have some very exciting youngsters pal