Academy | Vital Football

Academy

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
After running trials for the last four weeks for south yorkshire boys ,thought id start a nice lovely thread about football and the future of our local clubs.
The standard from south yorkshire schools was fantastic, pretty much the best year for say the last 25 years.

We write to all schools and all academies from south yorkshire.
Sheffield United
Rotherham united
doncaster
Barnsley
pigs

Sheffield united are by far and away the most co-operative and send every lad available who qualifies for trials.(Has to go to a south yorkshire school)

Rotherham same as united spot on.

Doncaster begrudgingly send lads

barnsley pretend to inform lads,but its really our own work and schools sending them

The pigs dont even reply to our emails texts or phone calls.

So after the trial process we have 7 top end players in the squad from sheffield united
5 from rotherham

1 from barnsley
1 from donny

0 from pigs

We have 7 yes 7 from grass roots which is absolutely amazing considering ,they have got in ahead of cat 2 academy players at barnsley ,and the other academies. We,ve obviously alerted sheffield united and rotherham of these lads,the other academies will not be getting contacted because of their stance on lads playing for south yorkshire boys. which is ya play for south yorkshire you will not play in any games following their games, so lads are under pressure not to turn up. academies can not stop them playing for us in anyway shape or form ,but they lean on them not to.
Now playing for south yorkshire boys is the highest honour you,ll get as a school boy footballer,ya can go on to represent england etc. The level of football is higher than any academy leagues matches teams at cat 2 or below. we often go to academies and beat them comfortably ,we played scunny last year and won 19-0 . the match day enviroment when we play in the league or national cup is a great experience and learning curve for the lads and for the academies to look at the lads under pressure of a big game situation, it provides a glimse in to a lads character when hes playing in front of 200 people under the floodlights away in kent or mersyside. do they shrink or rise to the occasion.

united and Rotherham embrace this and send coaches and scouts to observe ,when they cant make it to away games they ask for an in depth report on their players. barnsley donny pigs not interested one bit.

from last years team rotherham have signed 5 lads on as scholars and united 4 already. we had 4 grass roots lads signed up to rotherham and united 2 each plus 1 at derby. 1 at donny

none to barnsley or pigs .
donny pigs and barnsley wont get any from this season .

united and rotherham will.

sheffield united and rotherham will have bright futures because their thinking and mind set are completely different to the other 3 ,probably donny will change theres been a few rumours theyre gonna support us .

barnsley and the pigs have to see the light ,its their lads that are suffering and the clubs.

sheffield uniteds lads are really good theres one lad Man united man city and the likes are after and are willing to pay the fees for his release but the blades the lad and parents have said no thanks. And let me tell ya hes some player .When our fixtures are confirmed ill post on here come along its a great watch. Have a look at the future of our clubs. Enjoy a pint after and the best thing for ya is ya get to meet me .hahahahahaha

anyway thanks for reading. its a football thread can we keep it to that please .
much love

Would be only too happy to come, watch, and talk football with you over a pint Twirls, depending on when and where. I can’t always get to where I’d like, when I’d like unfortunately.

After running trials for the last four weeks for south yorkshire boys ,thought id start a nice lovely thread about football and the future of our local clubs.
The standard from south yorkshire schools was fantastic, pretty much the best year for say the last 25 years.

We write to all schools and all academies from south yorkshire.
Sheffield United
Rotherham united
doncaster
Barnsley
pigs

Sheffield united are by far and away the most co-operative and send every lad available who qualifies for trials.(Has to go to a south yorkshire school)

Rotherham same as united spot on.

Doncaster begrudgingly send lads

barnsley pretend to inform lads,but its really our own work and schools sending them

The pigs dont even reply to our emails texts or phone calls.

So after the trial process we have 7 top end players in the squad from sheffield united
5 from rotherham

1 from barnsley
1 from donny

0 from pigs

We have 7 yes 7 from grass roots which is absolutely amazing considering ,they have got in ahead of cat 2 academy players at barnsley ,and the other academies. We,ve obviously alerted sheffield united and rotherham of these lads,the other academies will not be getting contacted because of their stance on lads playing for south yorkshire boys. which is ya play for south yorkshire you will not play in any games following their games, so lads are under pressure not to turn up. academies can not stop them playing for us in anyway shape or form ,but they lean on them not to.
Now playing for south yorkshire boys is the highest honour you,ll get as a school boy footballer,ya can go on to represent england etc. The level of football is higher than any academy leagues matches teams at cat 2 or below. we often go to academies and beat them comfortably ,we played scunny last year and won 19-0 . the match day enviroment when we play in the league or national cup is a great experience and learning curve for the lads and for the academies to look at the lads under pressure of a big game situation, it provides a glimse in to a lads character when hes playing in front of 200 people under the floodlights away in kent or mersyside. do they shrink or rise to the occasion.

united and Rotherham embrace this and send coaches and scouts to observe ,when they cant make it to away games they ask for an in depth report on their players. barnsley donny pigs not interested one bit.

from last years team rotherham have signed 5 lads on as scholars and united 4 already. we had 4 grass roots lads signed up to rotherham and united 2 each plus 1 at derby. 1 at donny

none to barnsley or pigs .
donny pigs and barnsley wont get any from this season .

united and rotherham will.

sheffield united and rotherham will have bright futures because their thinking and mind set are completely different to the other 3 ,probably donny will change theres been a few rumours theyre gonna support us .

barnsley and the pigs have to see the light ,its their lads that are suffering and the clubs.

sheffield uniteds lads are really good theres one lad Man united man city and the likes are after and are willing to pay the fees for his release but the blades the lad and parents have said no thanks. And let me tell ya hes some player .When our fixtures are confirmed ill post on here come along its a great watch. Have a look at the future of our clubs. Enjoy a pint after and the best thing for ya is ya get to meet me .hahahahahaha

anyway thanks for reading. its a football thread can we keep it to that please .
much love
Brilliant pal!

much love

Threads about football..? It'll never catch on....

Fantastic update about your brilliant work to get these lads a chance in the game. So good to hear that United are fully supportive of what you are doing. More power to you. I'll gladly make the effort to come and see how your team plays. Get them fixtures up when you can.

really appreciate it gentlemen .ill get fixtures asap. The lads will be buzzing if ya can come watch em some time. Utb and south yorkshire school boys. wallop.

Would be only too happy to come, watch, and talk football with you over a pint Twirls, depending on when and where. I can’t always get to where I’d like, when I’d like unfortunately.
if we can help in anyway then let us know pal.

Game saturday v doncaster school boys a year up
keepmoat 2.30 kick off.

game monday v rotherham academy 5.20 ko bawtry road rotherhams base.
rotherham players who ive got in my squad will be playing for rotherham .
should be a decent game . we have 6 from sheff united playing.

Game saturday v doncaster school boys a year up
keepmoat 2.30 kick off.

game monday v rotherham academy 5.20 ko bawtry road rotherhams base.
rotherham players who ive got in my squad will be playing for rotherham .
should be a decent game . we have 6 from sheff united playing.

Monday is good for me. I'll pop up there for the first half...