Academy | Page 2 | Vital Football

Academy

team news.
we,re down to the bare bones today with lads going on holiday and 4 of ours playing for rotherham.
players playing out of position as well.
and to top it off our first choice keeper is bloody injured. and ya think united got problems. lol

team news.
we,re down to the bare bones today with lads going on holiday and 4 of ours playing for rotherham.
players playing out of position as well.
and to top it off our first choice keeper is bloody injured. and ya think united got problems. lol
Oh dear Twirls tha getting thi excuses in before KO i see.:LOL:How did your lads get on Satdi? UTB

Oh dear Twirls tha getting thi excuses in before KO i see.:LOL:How did your lads get on Satdi? UTB
hahahaah too reight pal got to protect mi job lol.
we won a strong physical side 2-1 pal. very disjointed performance pal which can be expected had a squad of 21 and they all got minutes so. two blades scored as well .

hahahaah too reight pal got to protect mi job lol.
we won a strong physical side 2-1 pal. very disjointed performance pal which can be expected had a squad of 21 and they all got minutes so. two blades scored as well .
I watched most of our U/18's 4-0 win v Colchester,always luvly to thrash a team in Blue&White stripes i think.:ROFLMAO: UTB

Plans have changed at this end too, and I'm going to have to give it a miss. Let us know when the next couple of games are, please.

An absolute brilliant victory running out 9-2 winners. lol these lads are on another level to what ive had before .Two of my forwards from us blades played right back n left back,best ive ever seen at that age,two black rockets ,skill determination power and can run faster than grown men. we then put em up top in final 10 where they tore em a new bum hole and scored a couple each. brilliant just brilliant lol

An absolute brilliant victory running out 9-2 winners. lol these lads are on another level to what ive had before .Two of my forwards from us blades played right back n left back,best ive ever seen at that age,two black rockets ,skill determination power and can run faster than grown men. we then put em up top in final 10 where they tore em a new bum hole and scored a couple each. brilliant just brilliant lol
Well done to your side Twirls,no need for the excuses after all then mi owd pal.:giggle: UTB

Oh bollocks. Missed a right good game by the sound of it.

match news.
game v barnsley boys this saturday the 28th 10 AM KICK OFF.
Warminster Road sheffield s8.

6 sheffield united lads involved

match news.
game v barnsley boys this saturday the 28th 10 AM KICK OFF.
Warminster Road sheffield s8.

6 sheffield united lads involved
Pity it’s not next week I’m working this Saturday but then off for a couple of weeks :wahey:

Pity it’s not next week I’m working this Saturday but then off for a couple of weeks :wahey:
enjoy ya time of pal,ive just started taking mi son fishing ,hes better than me ,i aint got a clue ,but im jumping in both feet bought some tackle already. need to chill and be more peaceful now. ill keep postin fixtures on here, the lads are a joy to watch really