A political thread 😱 🙈 🙉 | Page 12 | Vital Football

A political thread 😱 🙈 🙉

After a little looking into what actually happened, according to post poll interviews it was a mixture of Tories defecting and labour voters voting tactically for the Lib Dem’s. To overturn a 16,000 Tory majority and win by 8,000 was a magnificent achievement on all parts 👍

So Matt Hancock broke the rules he insisted on everyone following,what a shock.:LOL: UTB
They trying to get by it by saying it was just a hug of a workmate🤭🤭 You don’t hug somebody with your tongue down their throat and you’re hand gripping their arse. In our present democratic system the judge has forgiven him. (Minds he would because he’s done the same thing many times). Morals of sewer rats the pair of em’👎👎👎👎

They trying to get by it by saying it was just a hug of a workmate🤭🤭 You don’t hug somebody with your tongue down their throat and you’re hand gripping their arse. In our present democratic system the judge has forgiven him. (Minds he would because he’s done the same thing many times). Morals of sewer rats the pair of em’👎👎👎👎
Being alien to the truth I thought Hancock might have said he was trying to Jab her!! 🤭

Wonder where Cummings got the video of Matts office from...? What else did he take away in his cardboard box...?

The video was from May so the timing points to it all being an orchastrated political hit job. How the Sun got the footage should be a matter of national security, but if the Huawei leak can pretty much be glossed over there's not much chance for this more frivolous breach to be properly investigated.

Anyways, he surely has to resign now.

oIeapgI.jpg

I hope he doesn't have to resign. I feel sorry for his wife and the husband.
It'll be interesting to see if the press is whipped up enough by Labour.

I hope he doesn't have to resign. I feel sorry for his wife and the husband.
It'll be interesting to see if the press is whipped up enough by Labour.

Agreed Chips. All we can do is to pray the media and the Labour Party can be the last hope as we try to save the moral piety of public life. If Matt can ride it out till Friday morning, I think the Labour party will have more to worry about than an office romance.

I have found two things wierd. How many people who are on the no mask, anti vax ticket, and yet want to call Matt a hypocrite for a bit of a cuddle in the stationary cupboard.? They haven't been following advice themselves, have they..?

Also, who sanctioned a spy camera to be in a smoke alarm in the Health Secretarys office. Did they have a risk assessment and the appropriate personal safety equipment to work at height..?

Esther McVey the highest profile Tory to quite rightly call for Hapless Hancock's head. His Labour counterpart Ashforth conspicuously is staying out of it, leaving the ghastly Dodds woman acting as Labour's main attack dog. London's pint sized Sultan has also chimed in.

Hancock's a liability, not particularly stellar in any aspect of the office and one of the few vestiges of Cameronism in government. He'll be of no loss.

And he's gone.

"I accept that I breached the social distancing guidance in these circumstances. I have let people down and am very sorry. I remain focused on working to get the country out of this pandemic, and would be grateful for privacy for my family on this personal matter"

And he's gone.

"I accept that I breached the social distancing guidance in these circumstances. I have let people down and am very sorry. I remain focused on working to get the country out of this pandemic, and would be grateful for privacy for my family on this personal matter"
Social distancing!!! he was trying to give her the Jab!! When will he stop lying. The sneaky bugger has no morals. You don’t greet a colleague with you tongue down her throat and your hand on her arse!!