A bit quiet on Vital ! | Page 4 | Vital Football

A bit quiet on Vital !

Yes to Mrs DG for a year whilst Miss DG used hers for going to work.
She starts a new job as trainee QS next week and office is in the City so can get the bus and I get my car back :posh:

Our winter storm predictions busted, as they usually do. We've got a nice glaze of ice on the trees and bushes from the freezing rain, but the temperature hovered around freezing the whole time so the roads never got cold enough to ice over, and we never got any sleet as best I can tell. Of course everyone is blaming the weathermen on this, as most folks were in panic mode over the weekend. I was just explaining to my boss Friday how the tolerance levels for missed forecasts vary. If thunderstorms and tornadoes are predicted and none hit Dallas-Fort Worth, but some town 50 miles NW gets wiped off the map, everyone thinks the meteorologists did a great job. However, if a winter storm is predicted and DFW is mostly spared but there's an icepocalypse in that same area 50 miles NW, then the meteorologists are all idiots. Fact is that tornadic storm is a lot easier to predict here than the winter weather. The winter storm set ups have a lot more moving parts, so to speak, especially when it comes to the temperature and humidity profiles aloft. Of well, I guess I'll just keep my TV and radio off today and not look at Facebook. That should reduce the exposure to the complaining idiots.

Drayton Green - 22/11/2013 19:17

Yes to Mrs DG for a year whilst Miss DG used hers for going to work.
She starts a new job as trainee QS next week and office is in the City so can get the bus and I get my car back :posh:

That's good news then. :134:

And new pup arrived on the scene? :109:

Sorry for kack emoticons

bad news is I finally get car back and its on its last wheels.
garage topped up oil a week ago and it has all gone.
I have to top up with oil constantly or get a new engine for a car worth £ 150 :eek:

I know why.
I am desparate to see an away win so going to more matches to see it as our record is hopeless and am having to work more to get cash to do it. That means using my car much more and the extra miles have taken their toll.
I do blame CH :grin:

I have a Chicago Bears top at home --- too small for me now.

So did anything happen at the AGM?