A bit quiet on Vital ! | Vital Football

A bit quiet on Vital !

I was thinking same thing earlier, last few days ive popped on and nothing new to read. must be international break.

can we use this for non football news.

3 months since my hound was put to sleep.
Getting a border colly pup on 01 December.

Miss DG Junior now going to do invites / graphics for a big do
in London for Noissettes and Paloma Faith. She is also invited
but I am not the plus one :no:

Sounds like Miss DG is getting all the right contacts .... Its not what you know , but who you know that counts !

We leave here Monday week for Southampton to join a cruise ship for a trip to the Med . Costing a bit , and I have had to sacrifice a couple games to I can afford to go . Cruises aren't for everyone , but I love being at sea ( which I am most of the time at home ) .

In other news I still haven't bought dog as I cant wake up in time to take it out !

I went into the City today but I didn't buy my Liverpool tickets. :idiot:

I did buy a new phone, though.

I have my Norwich friend from Bournemouth staying this weekend. For those of you familiar with Birmingham, I had lunch and wine at Old Joint Stock Today! Not cheap but a lovely pub. More pub visits over weekend.

I am looking forward to next Norfolk visit in two weeks and three much needed points.

DG. Wow Paloma Faith! She is an interesting and talented artist. Well done to Miss DG. She has a bright future ahead of her!

One of my favourite pubs in Birmingham !! Also the Wellington next door and the Old Contemptables ! (Spelling )

Sminky
went to open day at UAL on wednesday.
not up itself like we expected. and Miss DG is
quite keen although a foundation year looks like
it is virtually complulsory.

Drayton Green - 15/11/2013 15:17

can we use this for non football news.

3 months since my hound was put to sleep.
Getting a border colly pup on 01 December.

Miss DG Junior now going to do invites / graphics for a big do
in London for Noissettes and Paloma Faith. She is also invited
but I am not the plus one :no:

DG that is amazing, she must be very very talented! Wow, is there anyway I can get invited to that party? :grin:

went for a meal at chiquitos last night for Miss DG 's 18 th and in car park on the way out saw a car parked opposite with reg FCB 3
( was that you bears ) :grin:

Bears already in town for Palace game !

Got to go shopping now for new shoes for Mrs YB to take on the cruise . This is going to be a nightmare and I hope the shops have a grumpy blokes chair for me to sit on