22/23 AVFC Kit Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

22/23 AVFC Kit Thread

i think we missed a trick over the last couple of years by not releasing a retro celebratory kit for the 40 year anniversary

Hopefully we will go back to that sort of style with the new one, if the fake ones real im lovng the badge

i think we missed a trick over the last couple of years by not releasing a retro celebratory kit for the 40 year anniversary

Hopefully we will go back to that sort of style with the new one, if the fake ones real im lovng the badge

We did that with the white away kit , which was basically a copy of the European Cup kit.

Yup. This type of training gear is expensive nowadays. A decent running top can be upwards of £30.

Whilst I do agree, you've only got to look at what the likes of Wolves sell their training kits for. Think I seen online it was pretty much the same design yet cost a fraction of what we're charging.

Looks good - Yes
Will I pay that much for it? - No chance

The training gear released today. Most of it looks very nice but very expensive.

Can't say I'm blown away by what's on offer and the Cazoo name is too bold on some items for me as well.

I don't buy any Villa shirts etc anymore and certainly not at those prices.

I'll stick with my old "Aston Villa Offical Merchandise" polo shirt which is still in very good condition with this badge on (below) and most importantly, still fits a treat from the day I bought it I think around the middle 90's:grinning:

extra_football_shirt_17189_2.jpg

Last edited: