2019-2020 Injuries | Page 6 | Vital Football

2019-2020 Injuries

Out for the season then, great.

Season gets better, I know we've had some bad seasons over the past 10/20 years but back then we knew we were shit so in comparison this honestly must be one of the worse seasons we've had in a long, long time.

Disaster from start to finish

He'll rush back to play in the Euro's, then get injured again at the start of next season.

I am not gonna start to have a pop at Harry for getting injured. We'd be in a worse position now if it wasn't for his contribution. On and off the pitch.
But its got to dawn on him at some point that in order to prolong his career he needs to take some time out.
I cant imagine there isn't a small part of him that isn't thinking - why is it always me that has to play though the niggly injuries, cup games, europe.
I wonder if Berbs and Teddy got to that point also.....

Where is the optimist in everyone? We now have 2 compelling selling points.

1) You have a free run for the rest of this season without worrying about playing second fiddle to Harry.
2) Harry is now seriously injury prone and likely to leave for pastures new within 18 months. Even next season if Harry is fit, you will naturally get plenty of opportunities to play.

We should be able to sell the shit out of that angle to prospective top strikers and finally get someone credible in. That's if we have the common sense.

Where is the optimist in everyone? We now have 2 compelling selling points.

1) You have a free run for the rest of this season without worrying about playing second fiddle to Harry.
2) Harry is now seriously injury prone and likely to leave for pastures new within 18 months. Even next season if Harry is fit, you will naturally get plenty of opportunities to play.

We should be able to sell the shit out of that angle to prospective top strikers and finally get someone credible in. That's if we have the common sense.

'' Where is the optimist in everyone? ''

Beaten out by 20 years of Levy.

Well just been told that we may well not see Harry before the latter stages of the league....

Hope it's wrong or Jose will be struggling to adopt this approach. If true, all our available funds will be going on another target man!

Shit. I was praying that I was misinformed this time.

I believe next season will be his last with us, but it also wouldn't surprise me to see him go earlier than planned.

I'll be amazed if he's here next season, he must have looked around the pitch this season as he was walking off after another defeat and thought ' I don't need this '.

I'll be amazed if he's here next season, he must have looked around the pitch this season as he was walking off after another defeat and thought ' I don't need this '.

All these injuries he has picked up are down to the club not having the adequate cover for him. Nearly 6 seasons of being run into the ground.

People say we have Son, Lucas to step in.

When have either of them two stepped up and owned a ST/CF role at Spurs? They don't have the skill set and never will do.

Still baffles me how thick we have been over this. What did people expect to happen?

I see old dumb ass Redknapp saying the same shit, "they can cope with out him".

We don't want to cope we wan to win trophies. Not one big club on the planet relies on one ST.

Kanes last ankle injury was his own fault due to an unnecessary challenge.

He had already injured that ankle years before. He has had ankle injuries for over 4 years which means both ankles were/are weaker.

The fact remains we have ran him into the ground and have never had another worthy option.

Playing him most games for 6 years increases the chance of injury regardless of how it happened.

He had already injured that ankle years before. He has had ankle injuries for over 4 years which means both ankles were/are weaker.

The fact remains we have ran him into the ground and have never had another worthy option.

Playing him most games for 6 years increases the chance of injury regardless of how it happened.

He sure did have weakness in both ankles but still went in reckless on that tackle. It was nothing to do with tiredness. He is not blameless on his injuries.